We enjoyed this hotel. It was close to a lot and within walking distance of the Calgary Tower. The suite was wonderful and very big. There were 3 of us and we had 2 bedrooms, one with a king bed and 1 with twin beds, a large sitting room, dining area and kitchenette. All the beds were so comfortable What a pleasant surprise. The included breakfast was delicious with great choices, including fresh waffles you could make. The biggest problem was the elevators, I think 1 was broken and after waiting almost 20 minutes we finally walked down 5 flights of steps, not easy for my husband with knee problems. When we came up from the parking garage, I actually ran up a flight of steps to push the down button so we could get on the elevator with our bags. Every time we needed the elevator it was at least a 15 minute wait. Hopefully this will be resolved soon. Everyone who worked there were very helpful, very nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel and Spa Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your International Hotel and Spa Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary