This was my second stay at the hotel. The rooms are nice enough but there is something that seems to underwhelm me about this hotel. It feels dated. The staff look tired and uninterested. The gym looks like it hasn't been updated in well over a decade and only had two working treadmills. I have no specific complaint about the room, in fact it was very spacious, I just find the hotel a bit of a downer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your International Hotel and Spa Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary