I had a good experience while staying at the Calgary International. The check-in process was fast and efficient and the staff was very kind.
The room seemed spectacular to me: spacious, comfortable, with separate areas for work, relax, meals and rest. The heating system was very good (very silent, which I really appreciate). They offered me a room in a high floor so I enjoyed a fantastic view.
I didn't like the place where they served breakfast so I decided to order it to my room by leaving the tag on the door every evening. This service was very good and efficient (very punctual and accurate).
It would be great for a hotel of this kind to have a better restaurant. The one I visited was too small and noisy, with not too many food options.
Though I found this hotel average for its category, the quality of the rooms (also in their decoration) makes it a great option for business travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel and Spa Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your International Hotel and Spa Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary