Our family stayed 2 nights here during our vacation on our way to Banff. It was mid-week, the week after the Stampede. We were shocked at how expensive the hotel was. We had a room with 2 queens and a sofa bed and it was nearly $400 per night. We stayed in a similar Starwood hotel in Vancouver (mid-week) for about half the price. It seems like Calgary is just an expensive city because of its booming economy. The room was clean and comfortable for our family. The location was also very central to the sights/restaurants in the downtown area. Staff was friendly. No complaints other than the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting our Calgary Hotel for business or pleasure, you'll never feel more at home than at the all-suite four-diamond Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel Calgary
- Sheraton Calgary
- Sheraton Hotel Calgary Eau Claire
- Calgary Sheraton