Stayed here for a business trip and the location was great, just a couple of blocks to the Calgary office. The staff was friendly and helpful. However, to call these rooms "suites" is a huge overstatement. The rooms are not any bigger than a regular hotel room but the added walls to separate the "living" area from the bedroom just packed everything together. Then when you throw in all the extra furniture we hardly had room to move around. I do have to give them kudos for the walk-in shower, though. Excellent! The club/concierge level was a very expensive upgrade and while the appetizers were decent and the service terrific, they charged restaurant prices for wine and beer! $15/glass for a basic chardonnay when you are already paying top dollar for the access is really too much. After experiencing the club level amenities at the Royal Sonesta in Houston with complimentary wine, beer and cocktails the Sheraton Suites certainly paled in comparison. We also experienced a tremendous amount of noise from the patio bar across the street one night. I will probably look elsewhere for my next trip to Calgary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting our Calgary Hotel for business or pleasure, you'll never feel more at home than at the all-suite four-diamond Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel Calgary
- Sheraton Calgary
- Sheraton Hotel Calgary Eau Claire
- Calgary Sheraton