I repeatedly travel to Calgary on business and have stayed at both the Sheraton Cavalier in downtown (once) and the Eau Claire probably 6 -7 times. After my first trip, where the Cavalier charged me $600 per night (no, that is not a typo), I moved to the Eau Claire from then on. The only explanation I can come up with for prices in Calgary in general, is they seem to be a dart throw, on a dart board where the prices are staggering when business is booming. In any case, the Eau Claire is perfectly "fine," but not exceptional. Hallways feel dark and a bit outdated. Definitely not a fresh feeling hotel. Clean enough room interiors, but again, nothing exceptional. Sheraton has a long way to go in making their mid-level properties feel comparable to other chains like Hyatt and Hilton. Not that close to city center, probably 15 minute drive at a minimum, and definitely prepare for some traffic delays if you drive at rush hour. Good breakfast- try the veggie frittata!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting our Calgary Hotel for business or pleasure, you'll never feel more at home than at the all-suite four-diamond Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel Calgary
- Sheraton Calgary
- Sheraton Hotel Calgary Eau Claire
- Calgary Sheraton