We stayed here at the beginning of Stampede and got first class service right from the get go. We stayed here 5 nights. After the first night we had an issue with the curtains not closing properly but maintenance was up quickly to fix it. Staff enquired afterward if it was fixed to our satisfaction which I thought was awesome of them - not many hotel staff care that much when someone complains.
But our Friday morning experience was above and beyond. As we were a little early to leave for the parade we decided to inquire at the concierge desk about Grandstand - Chuckwagon tickets for the Monday evening.
Patti Bohan the concierge on duty informed us that we should get our tickets as soon as possible but that they dont open until 10 am. So Patti goes above and beyond.. She takes my husbands credit card information and my cell information. She calls Stampede gets us ticket prices etc - calls my cell and we get a price range and make a decision. She calls and gets the tickets. Unfortunately there is a problem with the credit card information that we gave her. Does Patti cancel our tickets NO way... She puts it on her personal credit card so she doesnt have to call us again...How awesome is that - later we put it on our room charge. What great awesome service. Patti went above and beyond to make sure we had a great Stampede experience. And just to add to that the seats she got us although we chose the price range she got us great seats.
The only issue I would have with this hotel is that the pool set up makes NO SENSE... There are men and women change rooms but in order to access the fitness area you have to go through the pool area. But not only that there is no towel drop in the common area you have to drop your towels in the washroom.. There should be basket in the common area - this just encourages you to take them back to your room which doesnt make sense.
We went for a snack in the hotel restaurant and even the service there was tremendous and attentive but not overly so.
An overall great experience and definitely would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting our Calgary Hotel for business or pleasure, you'll never feel more at home than at the all-suite four-diamond Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel Calgary
- Sheraton Calgary
- Sheraton Hotel Calgary Eau Claire
- Calgary Sheraton