“Fabulous location - great service and rooms”

Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
Ranked #8 of 110 Hotels in Calgary
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Visited my husband who is on an extended stay here. Fab shopping within walking distance. Comfy beds and well appointed suites. They swapped out our fridge for a bigger one. Great room attendants especially Raquel who took good care of our room daily.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Ian M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback from your most recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire. It is great to hear you were able to experience our spectacular location in Eau Claire Market. I will be sure to plass on your accolades to Raquel, she will be thrilled.

Ian Marceau, General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,002)

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my parents came here from Red Deer. We've stayed here several times in the past. This experience was probably the best yet. Rooms are good like always. Beds are more comfortable. Even the pull out couch is better. Location is good. Looking forward to coming back every chance I get.

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for the lovely review! I am thrilled to learn you and your parents had an enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back time and time again.

Ian Marceau, General Managar

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stayed two nights at the Sheraton. Good location downtown, close to great area for entertaining, walks in evening along the river, and still be walking distance to most of the Calgary business core.

Hotel room was very nice, well appointed, and very clean. Good comfy bed, linen, bath accessories all good. Housekeeping was pretty much perfect and had no complaints or criticisms. I was surprized on my second day that even my clothing and personal effects were nicely organized and laid out, without being invasive.

Public areas were very nice and consistent with a 4+ star hotel. Reception desk staff were quick, informative and helpful.

Would stay again if I need to be in that area on business.

Room Tip: Stayed in a king bed suite. No experience with other areas. If you are an early riser, then rooms fa...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your most recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire.I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us while traveling on business in July. You have pointed out some of our finest amenities and services. We look forward to welcoming you back upon your next trip to Calgary.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Very nice hotel, rooms are great, location is fabulous if you want to be downtown. However, the valet parking is an additional $38 unless you want to park at the Impark across the street. There is also a fee for wi fi and the pay per view movies were also very pricey compared to what you would pay elsewhere. Unless I was looking for a downtown location, I would probably stay somewhere else given the other choices in the city.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank your for the review of your most recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire. I am thrilled your enjoyed our property. We sincerely value guest feedback as it allows us to identify the needs of our valued guests. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the respective departments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best Sheraton! Our room was great accommodating our entire family. We had a bedroom with 2 queens and a living area with a sofa bed...very comfy! With this hotel being downtown its in a great location. ...close to the zoo and close to get back on the trans Canada. We will return again!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the lovely review from your most recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire. I am thrilled to learn you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to experience our spectacular location in Eau Claire Market. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future!

Warm Regards,

Ian Marceau, General Mananger

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Can't comment on all of the facilities as my stay was fairly short but very comfortable. It has a really nice friendly atosphere which some hotels lack.

Pro's: Great location, large well equipped room, great service.

Can't think of any negatives.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the lovely review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to experience some of our finest amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back time and time again.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights as a weekend getaway to Calgary. The hotel is in a excellent location. It's close to the zoo and in the heart of downtown. This hotel would be extremely excellent if it were not for horrible service. After our first night stay we went out for the day and returned at 4 pm and our room had not been cleaned yet. I went to the front desk and they were indifferent to this I was told that if I wanted they would call housekeeping and have someone service our room. They also said that they were fully booked the night before so it is just one of Thor things where they get to the rooms as they can. The night we checked in the hotel would
not tell us where we could park and said the only place to park is by paying there 30 dollar a night vallet charge. I drove across from the hotel and found a pay parking lot for 6 dollars for two days.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your most recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire. I am sorry to learn your experience with us did not meet your expectations. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the respective departments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future at which time I hope to make amends.