Comfort Inn & Suites Calgary Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstruck stop next doorroom was cleansmall fitness roomjacuzzi tubcalgary airportmicrowave and fridgebreakfast areathe shuttle driverfree breakfastyogurtmake your own wafflesrestaurants within walking distancefree shuttlequiet hotelsized bedwould stay againgreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Most pleasing was proactive help by two different desk persons. Friendly and helpful, professional and proficient. Nice room/furniture and very comfortable bed. Bedroom separated with day area and TV's in both. Quiet, good climate control, clean and in good repair. Better than average breakfast. I travel alot and one of my finest experiences. I generally do not take the time to do reviews but these people deserve a good word.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bob B
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I recently spent a little more than 24 hours at this hotel. The staff was very friendly, helpful and courteous. The rooms were clean, well made and everything functioned as it should. I didn't have transportation but this hotel is located where a very short walk takes you to a nice bar, an expensive steak house, fast food or moderately priced restaurants. The breakfast at the hotel was offered from 6:30 to 9:30 with ample seating and the food was very good with many options for your choice of breakfast. The shuttle service to the airport was on time and not crowded. I'll stay here again the next time that I overnight in Calgary.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank GeraldG503
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Booked a king Suite on the fourth floor for a one night getaway. Room was a decent size. The washroom was quite small. Surprisingly, there is no closet in the suite to hang up suits/dresses, and no in-room iron and ironing board. The ice bucket had the plastic liner from the previous guest still in it with melted ice. I also had to clean out the coffee maker from the previous guest. I mentioned this to front desk and was told housekeeping would be notified but I didn't hear anything more about it. This situation alsoprompted me to check the bed for cleanliness. The sheets looked and smelled clean. The bed and bedding was very comfy.

The elevator had occasional issues with beeping loudly and not opening on the floor you selected. (ie. We got off on the 2nd floor and took the stairs down to the lobby floor). Apparently parts are on order.

As for the pool, hot tub and steam room. The pool is a decent size and the water was wonderfully warmer than I expected. The hot tub was at the perfect temperature, however, the jets are weak. We weren't really sure if they turned on when we first set the timer but they were, the pressure is just barely existent. The steam room was great.

A complimentary hot breakfast is served but we didn't attend so I cannot comment on the food or selection.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tdmatte
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I chose this hotel because I knew we would be arriving late into Calgary, and just wanted somewhere with free shuttle to/from the airport & that included a self serve breakfast. It was the easiest way I have ever found to contact/locate the shuttle service at an airport. Outside the doors at ground level there is a phone located inside a yellow box, and inside is the 3 digit number you dial that goes directly to the hotel you're staying at. They were there within 5-10 minutes. Check in went quickly and we were gratefully asleep in a very comfortable queen bed. The next morning went downstairs to the self service breakfast that had enough choices I'm sure to please most. The front desk employee, whose name was Kois, was so friendly and helpful with check out and ensuring that we were on the 10 a.m. shuttle back to the airport. The shuttle driver (can't remember his name, but originally from Hong Kong and an extremely pleasant, hard working man) got our luggage loaded and on our way quickly. We were in the airport well in time to catch our shuttle bus (Brewster Bus Lines) to Jasper. If you want a comfortable, clean, convenient, helpful place to stay, especially, if like us, that had a busy travel schedule, this is your place.

Room Tip: For me, it was about the size/comfort of the bed, which we were not disappointed in.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dante1956
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This hotel is my choice for all my Calgary trips. close to the airport, dinning, and the Husky Travel Center next door is a convient place to park your truck. This hotel is clean and up to date with Comfort Inn's Interior design. The staff is always helpful with transportation and directions to shopping and dinning. Indoor pool and spa are great for those very cold days to relax and enjoy.

Room Tip: South side rooms have the sun and views of Calgary
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business