Pros: Room was fairly clean, curtains closed all the way to block out light, the pool and slide looked pretty cool, wifi was free
Cons: Wifi was terrible. The connection dropped all the time, which made it really hard to work from the hotel. The hallways were dirty and not well maintained. Wallpaper was peeling off the walls.
They had a tag in the bathroom that asked us to hang our towels to be environmentally friendly. I hung up my towel everyday and they took my towel anyway 3/4 days at the hotel, and replaced my towel 2/4 days.
The breakfast was ok. Decent selection. The waffles were pretty good, but the scrambled eggs were disgusting. The orange juice was not great.
The neighborhood was not that great. Go down the road a bit and there's a much nicer area, but the area around the hotel, not so nice.
The workout room was more like a workout closet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites(R) South is located minutes from downtown Calgary and the Pengrowth Saddledome, home of the Calgary Flames hockey team. This Calgary hotel is minutes from the Calgary Exhibition & Stampede grounds, the famous Calgary Tower, the Calgary Zoo and the Calgary TELUS Convention Centre. Guests of this Comfort Inn & Suites hotel will enjoy the indoor heated pool, two-storey water slide, hot tub and fitness room. Corporate travellers will appreciate the business center and meeting rooms that accommodate up to 50 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites South
- Comfort Inn & Suites South Hotel Calgary
- Comfort Inn Calgary
- Comfort Inn South
- Calgary Comfort Inn