- Excellent location at the heart of Calgary: within walking distance to many attractions (e.g. Calgary Tower, Glenbow Museum, and Jack Singer Concert Hall)
- Friendly and helpful staff
- City views (the higher the level you're in, the better)
- Nice swimming pool on 18th floor.
Things you should know:
- Internet is not free
- Parking in downtown Calgary is expensive and is not usually included in room rates
- Housekeeping will not put your room back to how it was when you first checked in: they will clean, make the bed, and jet. If you have certain expectations, ask the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Calgary offers world-class service, elegant surroundings and unsurpassed modern convenience. At the corner of Stephen Avenue Walk, a popular pedestrian street filled with restaurants, pubs, shops, theatre and entertainment venues, we are also connected to the Convention Centre. Nestled in one of the city's historic sandstone buildings, the hotel showcases the region's heritage, while embracing a contemporary, western feel that embraces Calgary's cosmopolitan personality. Not only is Hyatt Regency Calgary structurally stunning, it also captures the spirit of the surrounding landscapes with +500 collections of original western paintings and sculptures created by local artists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Calgary Hotel Calgary
- Hyatt Calgary
- Calgary Hyatt Regency