The location is very convenient for layovers or for early morning departures or late evening arrivals. There even was a ticket kiosk in the lobby. Being a Delta Hotel, one can trust that the rooms will be great and one will receive the normal services of a 4 star property. The front desk staff was very professional.
The lounge offered a good selection of various meals. If you are travelling into Calgary there is no need to hire a taxi, Calgary Transit has a 4 buses an hour departing the airport that will get you anywhere in Calgary, the cost is either $2.75 for the local route or $8.00 direct route to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently connected by indoor walkway to the Calgary International Airport, Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal in Calgary, Alberta, Canada offer a stress free beginning to a vacation as well as an excellent meeting location for your conference or social event. Our Calgary airport hotel's amenities include a variety of meeting facilities and beautifully appointed award-winning restaurants and lounge. The direct access to the Deerfoot expressway and Highway 2 allows for quick transportation to the businesses within the north, south or west end of the city, and a short 15 minute drive to Downtown Calgary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- Calgary Delta
- Delta Hotel Calgary Airport