Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,091 results
All reviewscalgary airportnext morningan early morning flightcar hireair canadabetween flightslong flightconvenient locationrooms are smalllate arrivalfront desk staffan overnight stayindoor poolbit datedbed was comfortablestayed one nightchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2012

PROS:

- Free Wi-fi
- Connected to the airport so no shuttle needed
- clean rooms
- All bilingual signs in the hotel!
- Good room service at decent price

CONS:

- Awkward location of the pool....

Room Tip: Room 639 has big space between floor and bottom of door so you can hear a lot of noise from the hallway.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MarcRoy
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thanks for the fantastic review – love all of the “pros”! The saltwater pool does have an open concept in regard to its location, but it’s perfect for those looking to take a quick dip in the pool or hot tub because it’s nice and warm due to the natural sunlight it receives. I’ll be sure to pass along your outstanding comments to our team, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

This hotel is extremely convenient, especially when you have the be at the airport bright and early. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful and the public spaces were very nice.

Our room was okay, the bathroom was very small and outdated. I would not have been happy staying for longer then 1 night. Otherwise it is a good location.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rnmacken
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We have booked our room renovations for August so we will be updating the rooms soon. I’m glad that our team made a great impression, and I hope that you'll stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Didn't have time to use spa, pool or even eat at the restaurant. The gym is 24hrs which is fantastic. About 3 treadmills, a LifeFitness weight machine and room to do stretching and yoga. Not the best gym, but it's very functional. Staff was very friendly, in fact I had to get used to hearing "my pleasure sir"! I would stay here again. The business centre does close but you can access it by going to the front desk and asking. Not the most convenient, but ok.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank airlineguy2
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Thank you for your review! I’m glad, even though you didn’t get an opportunity to use some of our other amenities, that you were able to utilize our fitness facilities and business centre. Being at the airport, having 24 hour access to our fitness facilities and business centre is something that is incredibly important to our guests. The business center is locked, but is fully accessible to guests by using their room key, or requesting assistance from the front desk. I’ll be sure to pass along your outstanding comments to our team. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 24 June 2012

We booked a room in advance, and paid in advance, to get a really reasonable rate. Unfortunately we didn't arrive until midnight, and had a 6:00 AM flight, so we didn't enjoy the pool, hot tub, restaurant, etc. But we enjoyed the location. Check-in was very quick. Room was very nice, and the bed was comfy. Check-out took only seconds, and we walked out the door, across the road, and checked in at Air Canada. From our room to the gate took a total of about 20 minutes, or less. It was amazing.

I would highly recommend this hotel, expecially if you have an early morning flight.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank KLM1
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I’m glad that the Front Office team was able to check you in and out efficiently. I hope that your trip went well, and hopefully next time you’ll be able to spend more time with us to enjoy our amenities – the steakhouse menu is amazing!

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Hotel was within easy walking distance of arrivals! Room was perfect- big, great bathroom and immaculate. Bar was great for atmosphere and food after a long journey. Early night was completely undisturbed by either aircraft noise or people. Breakfast the next morning was great but I was surprised that it wasn't included in my room rate as I had paid £190.00! I complained but got nowhere. However I would stay here again but shop around better than I did. I know that family flying in on the following Friday paid half of what I had paid and for two. My next flight was on a tiny plane and I already knew my luggage was too large and too heavy. Hotel was very accommodating about me leaving it to be collected by my family on Friday (they had rented a large car). No charge and my luggage was received by me totally in tact. For that service alone I would probably pay the same again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Sarah Q
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Thank you so much for your review! I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that our Bellmen were able to assist with getting your luggage back to you safe and sound. It’s definitely worth the piece of mind knowing that your valuables are in good hands. The rates do fluctuate according to date and occupancy, so that might be why you noticed such a large difference in your rate versus the family you had spoken with. We do have several promotions and offers which do pop up, so definitely keep an eye out next time you’re stopping through Calgary. We hope to see you again soon, and we’ll have a nice quiet room waiting.