“Nice to be steps away from airport for early morning flight out”

Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal
Ranked #36 of 110 Hotels in Calgary
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotel was comfy and a perfect stay for our early morning flight to Jamaica . There's a nice comfortable lounge that we had a couple drinks in before bed . The room was quite small but all we needed was a good nights sleep so it was perfect , we couldn't even hear the airplanes although we were right at the airport . Soundproofing was perfectly done

• Stayed: December 2013
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your fantastic comments!

It is a pleasure to know that our location was of convenience for you during your travels to Jamaica! I have shared your compliments with the entire team on your behalf.

Thank you for including the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel in your travelling plans, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Needed a hotel last minute. This one was available. Delta doesn't have their own parking area so you park in the parade and still pay $12.50/night. The staff though are very friendly, rooms clean and beds extremely comfortable. The lounge was quite nice and not too pricey. Overall it's a great place if you're flying out or have a layover. If you're driving it's a bit cumbersome.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great feedback!

I was delighted to hear that each staff member you encountered during your visit offered such friendly service. I have shared your compliments with the team on your behalf.
I appreciate your concerns regarding the parking charge. Being an Airport property, we have limited available space for parking therefore the need for use of the Airport parking is required. This is why we subsidize the charges. I have shared your observations with the Hotel Manager on your behalf.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I frequently stay at this hotel. Perfect for overnights on a layover and great conference facilities. Service is amazing. Make sure you talk to Charlene if she is working at the front desk. She is expeditious, welcoming and takes extra effort to ensure that your stay is comfortable and pleasant. Rooms are comfortable and the beds are incredibly luxurious.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms offer better amenities and are worth it
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bisch_in_yeg
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you for sharing the great news about your stay!

I was delighted to hear that the service you experienced was exceptional. I have recognized and celebrated Charlene for the service she provided on your behalf.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I went to Delta Airport to stay before a flight the following day. Unfortunately I was on crutches. From the moment I walked through the doors, the staff were kind and helpful; every single staff member I met offered me support. When I checked in they asked if I had just arrived or was headed out the following morning. When they learned I was going to the States they promptly provided me the customs' form I would need to fill out. They offered to arrange a wheel chair and staff member to get me and my luggage to the check in counter. My luggage was promptly taken to my QUIET room (clean, spacious, comfortable bed, quiet AC and a window that actually opened!) and promptly collected from there the next morning. I had a lovely dinner and breakfast as well. All in all a great way to start a week holiday.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share the great news about your recent stay!

It is fantastic to hear that each and every one of our team members were willing and eager to assist you in a difficult time during your travels. I have shared your compliments with the entire team on your behalf and they were excited to hear them!

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back next time.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We booked room in advance. The staff was phenomenal from the minute we got there there, they went out of their way to be helpful, courteous, and informative when asked questions. Overall room was slightly smaller than I expected but the beds were the best I have ever slept on in a hotel. Internet was great with high speed. Room Service was expensive but food was excellent.
Room was quiet considering construction ongoing at airport and no aircraft noise whatsoever.
Would recommend to friends. Parking for a vehicle was expensive if you have to leave and return many times but the valet parking service in retrospect would be a bargain at approx 35.00 per day. Perhaps a rental vehicle may come with courtesy parking at the airport (did not check on this) Complimentary buffet breakfast was superb.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share the fantastic news about your recent stay!

I was excited to hear that the service you experienced was exactly what we at Delta strive to provide for each of our guests. I have shared your compliments with the entire team on your behalf.
I have also shared your compliments with the Kitchen team regarding your In Room Dining meal.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel during your travels. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed there the night before we flew out to Vegas. The rate was very good for the location. Bed was comfortable. They have a nice lounge an restaurant, a little expensive as expected. I will stay there again when we fly out of CGY

Room Tip: Get the AMA rate
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for providing us with your great feedback!

I was pleased to hear that your overall stay with us was a positive one! I have shared your compliments with the team on your behalf. We hope you enjoyed your trip to Vegas!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a good location if you need accommodation at the airport - directly across the road from the terminal drop off area
The steak restaurant is really fantastic
The staff are very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing the great news about your stay!

I was delighted to hear that our location was of convenience for you during your travels. I have shared your compliments with the entire team regarding your comments on your behalf.