“No Stress. No Fuss”

Ranked #36 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“No Stress. No Fuss”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I fly a lot and most times it is a very early flight. I live at the other end of the city and each time I am Stressed about the trip to airport and checking in for my flight. This time we decided to spend the night before here.. and save ourselves the fuss. OMG That night we wandered over to get our boarding pass and enjoyed a great night at the hotel. In the morning we simply sauntered down the walkway...and tah dah! You don't even have to go outside. Departures is right there. We'd already done check in .. and went right to customs .. Sure it might not be affordable to stay here every time.. but it is worth the treat if you can. The room was fine. The bed was comfy.. and was a great start to our vacation.

Room Tip: we got the best deal by going through the hotel and not a travel site.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your fantastic feedback!

It was a pleasure to learn that our location was able to provide you with a comfortable and stress free trip!

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Korean first
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We booked in the night before our very early flight. We have to very young children, and getting to our flight we thought would be hard. The location for the airport is amazing. We cannot recommend it enough. Wake up, get ready and take the 5 minute walk to the airport and check in. The staff recognized our children and even asked the questions while I checked in and out. Thank you for great start to a very long day.

Room Tip: Early flight, book here, location and ease is everything
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for your fantastic comments!

I was delighted to learn that our team was personable and welcoming for your entire family during your visit. I have shared your compliments with the team on your behalf.

Thank you for your recommendations, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
East Hartford, CT
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Look, the only reason you are staying at this hotel is because of it's access to YYC.....and the location is great. Right across the street from departures, I am not sure it is possible to get closer. The rooms are smaller, but clean and well kept. Staff are friendly and service focused. The lounge is very good, and the breakfast is more than satisfactory (if you buy coupons when checking in, you get a discount on a somewhat pricey meal).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your great experience with us!

It was a pleasure to hear that our location was of convenience for you during your travels.
I have shared your compliments regarding the helpful and service oriented staff with our entire team on your behalf.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Trochu, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotel was comfy and a perfect stay for our early morning flight to Jamaica . There's a nice comfortable lounge that we had a couple drinks in before bed . The room was quite small but all we needed was a good nights sleep so it was perfect , we couldn't even hear the airplanes although we were right at the airport . Soundproofing was perfectly done

• Stayed December 2013
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your fantastic comments!

It is a pleasure to know that our location was of convenience for you during your travels to Jamaica! I have shared your compliments with the entire team on your behalf.

Thank you for including the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel in your travelling plans, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Edmonton, Alberta
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Needed a hotel last minute. This one was available. Delta doesn't have their own parking area so you park in the parade and still pay $12.50/night. The staff though are very friendly, rooms clean and beds extremely comfortable. The lounge was quite nice and not too pricey. Overall it's a great place if you're flying out or have a layover. If you're driving it's a bit cumbersome.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great feedback!

I was delighted to hear that each staff member you encountered during your visit offered such friendly service. I have shared your compliments with the team on your behalf.
I appreciate your concerns regarding the parking charge. Being an Airport property, we have limited available space for parking therefore the need for use of the Airport parking is required. This is why we subsidize the charges. I have shared your observations with the Hotel Manager on your behalf.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I frequently stay at this hotel. Perfect for overnights on a layover and great conference facilities. Service is amazing. Make sure you talk to Charlene if she is working at the front desk. She is expeditious, welcoming and takes extra effort to ensure that your stay is comfortable and pleasant. Rooms are comfortable and the beds are incredibly luxurious.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms offer better amenities and are worth it
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank bisch_in_yeg
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for sharing the great news about your stay!

I was delighted to hear that the service you experienced was exceptional. I have recognized and celebrated Charlene for the service she provided on your behalf.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I went to Delta Airport to stay before a flight the following day. Unfortunately I was on crutches. From the moment I walked through the doors, the staff were kind and helpful; every single staff member I met offered me support. When I checked in they asked if I had just arrived or was headed out the following morning. When they learned I was going to the States they promptly provided me the customs' form I would need to fill out. They offered to arrange a wheel chair and staff member to get me and my luggage to the check in counter. My luggage was promptly taken to my QUIET room (clean, spacious, comfortable bed, quiet AC and a window that actually opened!) and promptly collected from there the next morning. I had a lovely dinner and breakfast as well. All in all a great way to start a week holiday.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for taking the time to share the great news about your recent stay!

It is fantastic to hear that each and every one of our team members were willing and eager to assist you in a difficult time during your travels. I have shared your compliments with the entire team on your behalf and they were excited to hear them!

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back next time.