The staff here are very friendly and the location couldn't be better. The hotel seems to not care about the rooms because they are 5 years past due for a renovation. Faded green carpet, a TV that's 10 years old and dated fixtures. The bed itself is comfortable and if you are flying in and out where else are you going to stay? Other new hotels in close proximity that are newer cleaner and better priced. Save yourself about $100 a night and give them a try. Hilton Garden Inn or Holiday Inn to name a few.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently connected by indoor walkway to the Calgary International Airport, Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal in Calgary, Alberta, Canada offer a stress free beginning to a vacation as well as an excellent meeting location for your conference or social event. Our Calgary airport hotel's amenities include a variety of meeting facilities and beautifully appointed award-winning restaurants and lounge. The direct access to the Deerfoot expressway and Highway 2 allows for quick transportation to the businesses within the north, south or west end of the city, and a short 15 minute drive to Downtown Calgary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- Calgary Delta
- Delta Hotel Calgary Airport