“ABSOLUTELY WORLD CLASS”

Vertigo Mystery Theatre
Ranked #61 of 306 things to do in Calgary
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I have seen many plays and an operatical musical, which would rival anything on Broadway or London. If you like live mystery theatre, this is world class

3  Thank ScottieCalgary

Reviewed 29 June 2013

great family fare, excellent "who dun its" classic Hitchcock, Ellery Queens etc. easy to park off 10th Ave

1  Thank Nakodo
Reviewed 29 June 2013

It wasn't what I had been expecting. I guess I shouldn't have such high expectations going in. I've been to the theatre in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Paris, Prague, and Berlin, so I have troubles not comparing.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

The theatre itself was very nice and there were a few good actors. I think the storyline was a good idea but I don't think it executed well. I think I'm going to stick with Theatre Calgary and the Pumphouse Theatre.

1  Thank Princessa77
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We went to Land of the Dead when it first opened. The theatre is set up so that no matter where you are sitting, you have a great view (we were in the Studio). The show was really good, and we'll definitely get tickets to more in the future.

1  Thank emilyfoodie