Ramada Limited Calgary Northwest
US$158
US$171
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$102
US$238
US$195
  • Restaurant
Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
US$83
US$78
Agoda.com
Lakeview Signature Inn - Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$73
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had! We went out for dinner and when we got back into our hotel room it reeked of marijuana- the front desk was notified and the only solution was "we won't charge you any additional cleaning fees". Meanwhile, next door the party continued until all hours of the night. There was mold in our shower/tub, the lamp shades had mold on them and two of the pillows were stained with some sort of brown liquid. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone and I will probably never stay in a ramada again. It may be cheaper but spend the extra money and stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Bricani
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Trying to do a friend a favour and go with a lower priced motel while helping his company I inadvertently agreed to the following squalor.
I have been travelling back and forth from Calgary to Montreal and Ontario for work. I have stayed at other motel village hotels due to proximity of my office in Calgary and had a decent, clean room and customer service.
Can I give half a star for having a functional ice machine? The only thing that seems to work there.
Upon checking in I found several pieces of furniture, trim, and plumbing broken. I found disgusting mold all around the toilet and in between the tank and bowl. I immediately took pictures and sent them in so that I would not get charged for this damage. My response was a day or so later saying only, "thanks for the heads up".
I have had people doing drugs in front of my door, (while the desk person was with me looking on with no word about it, the safe and fridge wreak of marijuana, a fight between women in front of my door, and a real regret I didn't bring flip flops for the shower.
I'll be lucky to get out of there without some sort of foot fungus.
There are not enough electrical outlets for the lamps and the alarm clock so I need to pick and choose what I need plugged in at what time.
The garbage can has no bag in it and is covered in goo at the bottom.
There were no facial tissues in the holder for 2 days so far.
It has only been a couple nights so far enduring these surroundings.
I would not recommend to anyone looking to stay in this area.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Didn't have time to download the photos at this point.
Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Randy M
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Wasn't looking for much. Just a place to crash for a couple days. Usually that means the pool is working the way it should. The pool was not warm and the hot tub was ultra hot. The most disgusting part was that there was a layer of dead skin all over the bathtub. How do I know ? I always look before I get into hotel bathtubs. Lets call it the litmus test or whatever you want to call it. So I got some toilet paper and wiped an area on the bathtub. Let me just say there was a color difference between all the rubbery dead skin layer and the actual bathtub paint. Obviously the maid did not get a tip. Also I like privacy and don't like maids coming into my room if I'm staying for a day. So I saw the maid out in the hallway and asked her for couple towels. She told me she would not give them to me till I got her the dirty towels. Unbelievable ! I have never been told that by hotel staff before! They have always graciously given me what I need as a guest. The bed was comfy but after the bathtub situation I don't know how clean the bed was. Breakfast was cereal, muffins, apples, oranges, toast. There was also coffee, milk and juice. The juice jar had gunk on it. No eggs or meat. In all the place is a bit run down. Anyway, won't make the mistake of staying there again. For just a few extra dollars could've stayed at a more cleaner and friendlier place.

P.S.: Not all Ramada locations are the same. I picked Ramada because the other locations I've stayed at have been incredible ! I still love Ramada but not this one.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anita E
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I want to start by saying that the front desk was very friendly and helpful from there it's pretty much downhill. The room was perfect for what we needed We needed a room that had 3 beds for 3 adults and 2 kids. We waited until the last minute to book on a long weekend and choice was limited. The room was dirty. The exhaust fan in the bathroom was exposed with wires exposed. The fire alarm was disconnected. Put a pair of pajama bottoms on the empty towel rack and it fell off the wall. No local chanels on the TV. I like to watch local news especially the weather so I can plan my day. The carpets need shampoo, the walls need to be washed and painted. The fridge and microwave were a nice touch. The bed was alright. The pool area was ok but small. Lack of pool towels. Breakfast was ok but the room is small and dirty. The rooms need to be cleaned, fixed and up graded. Not great.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank pantux
Reviewed 9 May 2014

i would like to say that i am a regular customer here and i come to stay every month for 3 nights. i choose this hotel because i get the best customer service here from Tariq. Tariq is a very good worker who gives me the best customer service ever. he listen to me he understands me he pays attension to me and he does everything that i ask for in my way. he always smiles and never ignores me. its like i want to come back to the same hotel for my stay because of the wonderful customer service i get from Tariq. he is the best worker and he deserves to work here and he should be promoted and his pay should raise because of his wonderful service customer want to come back to same hotel to stay. hope he stays there until i go there because i feel very happy with his customer service. well done Tariq keep it up. see next month now.

Room Tip: Everything Was Good. But for me the rooms at the backside are better because they are quite.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple