Reserved Single King room - Told cot would be available for daughter, ask for it when checking in. We checked in late, and were told that no "maintenance" staff was on duty, so we could get a cot. Needed to change rooms to avoid not sleeping on the floor.
Switched to less expensive ($20 less) room with 2 double beds.
- Rotten fruit on windowsill from who-knows-how long ago
- BUGS in bathroom (potato beetles), probably from the rotting fruit
- 1/2 used shampoo in bathroom
- toilet 'running' constantly (noisy and wasteful)
- stains on bedsheets and pillowcases
Checking out, the staff not only didn't offer discount for the above disgusting issues, but charged rate for king room ($20 more than room we actually got) because "you booked online and we cant adjust rate here."
Bottom line: DO NOT STAY HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now offering Free continental Breakfast! Travelodge Macleod Trail also offers indoor pool, whirl-pool, cardio room, business services and Free wireless internet. Guest rooms with one queen or two double beds. Free, on-site parking. Centrally located in South Calgary. Convenient to much of Calgary's shopping, entertainment and services. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Calgary Macleod Trail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Calgary
- Calgary Travel Lodge
- Calgary Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Calgary