Free cancellation until 26/07
US$165
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Hyatt Regency Calgary(Calgary)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$137
US$118
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Hotel Arts(Calgary)
US$105
US$101
Hotel Arts
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$157
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$167
US$135
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$185
US$177
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$131
BestWestern.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Travelled here for a business function but was able to mix in some time at the Stampede as well. Location is a block and a half away from a C-Train station which can take you into the downtown core and is only two stops from the Stampede grounds, so very convenient.

Rooms were average, with beds, TV and desk area par for the course. The washroom was very small, the toilet position made it very hard to maneuver in the space with the bathroom door open.

The shower head lacked water pressure, but was otherwise functional.

Overall, a standard room, but is very well situated from the downtown area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ianwychan
Sampej, Director of Sales at Days Inn - Calgary South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for sending in a review for our hotel, we will continue to do our best and will continue to improve. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Having read some previous reviews I was wary at staying at this hotel where our travel company relocated us to due to our original hotel being flooded. My fears were groundless. We arrived at the hotel at 11am expecting to put our luggage in a store as check in wasn't until 4pm. However we were given a room straight away. Agreed our room could do with updating but it had all the essentials there and they worked that included the air conditioning . The bed was a comfortable kingsize and sheets and room were clean. We stayed on a Friday night and yes I could hear people talking in a normal voice as they made their way back to their room but no worse than I have experienced in other hotels. This was during Calgary stampede week and noise was definitely not excessive. We had to leave before breakfast so cannot comment on the food. Our preordered taxi arrived on time and all staff were extremely helpful and friendly .M s core is based against other hotels in this price range.i should point out that our room was on the first floor and no elevator so cases had to be carried up one flight of stairs. I don't know if the other wing had an elevator. Hotel just 3mins from station for easy access.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James P

Dear Guest

Thankyou very much for writting a review for our property. I trust you had a great stay and enjoyed the Calgary Stampede. See you next year

regards

Reviewed 5 July 2013

My wife and I needed to cancel our reservation. The front desk manager Rio Marcon was the most helpful. We weren't sure we could cancel but he understood our difficult situation, as we are in the midsts of moving to Calgary from Vancouver. It was so nice to be treated with understanding and compassion. Thank you so much Days Inn, hang on to people like Rio. They make your business flourish. I would be comfortable staying in Days Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jarred O
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Thank you Jill and Osman for going "over and above" to assist my Dad while he has been evacuated during the flood. Your hotel is very clean, great services and a real home away from home. The breakfast selection is good, the lobby is warm and welcoming. We didn't use the pool but it looks very nice. The elevators work just fine and all the staff have been very kind. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Pumpkinheart
Sampej, Director of Sales at Days Inn - Calgary South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Thankyou

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I had to be in Calgary during a very busy week. Paid $250/night for a dirty room. The room desperately needed maintenance (curtain, sink not emptying fast enough, very noisy bathroom fan). The only recent change was the actual bath tub/shower and curtain. You can see the previous holes for the changed shower curtain.

The worst part about my stay? The second day (after the room has been cleaned up), there was a long black hair on one of the pillow. I'm all by myself in the room and I have no hair (I shave it). Where does it come from? Makes you wonder about the rest...

OK, I lied about 1 thing. For some reasons, the lock of my first door could not open after a couple of days... so I got a second room. It's in that second room that I found the long black hair on my pillow. First room was dirtier than the first (light switches, bathroom ceiling...) But what's worst : hair or dirt/stains?

Unless this is the last place in Calgary, I strongly recommend to go anywhere else. Pricy and dirty. In the summer, you could survive in a tent.

Room Tip: go elsewhere!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mammifere
Sampej, Director of Sales at Days Inn - Calgary South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Dear Guest

We are very sorry for all the inconvenience during your recent stay with us, I do apologize and am not going to offer any excuse for the issues raised by you.
However, all the management and staff, especially housekeeping & maintenance have been appraised of this and have promised to make sure these issues are dealt with and do not re-occur with you or any other guest staying at our hotel.

Regards