“A hidden gem!”
Review of Voda Spa - CLOSED

Voda Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: VODA SPA, a retreat from your hectic life for both men and women. We are committed to providing superior services performed by experienced therapists using exclusive results based products with a focus in natural and organic. We pay careful attention to client care and hygiene practices. All our massage therapists are registered and we accept insurance claims for any massage therapy treatments.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This spa is tucked away downtown but it's a great find. Very relaxing, professional and affordable.

Reviewed 22 August 2011

The best massage I have ever received. Very skilled registered massage therapist. Took the time to fully understand my physical concerns. Extremely professional. Had significant reduction in my level of pain and discomfort. Thanks Dan!

2  Thank Janice S
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I've had a bikini wax, pedicure, and a few massages at Voda and all the services have been excellent. They were so good I started my sister's stagette party by having everyone meet at the spa and have different treatments. Anyone not having a treatment relaxed in the lounge area where we ate goodies and drank wine, it was awesome. I highly recommend it for bachelorette parties and individual visits.

1  Thank LisaG1216
Reviewed 2 March 2011

I have visited quite a few spas in Calgary, and my typical spa interests include pedicures and massages. On this occasion I decided to treat us to a couples massage, and it was truly a treat. The spa itself is on the smaller side, but very well appointed, warm and relaxing. The registered massage therapists were very attentive to our needs during our 90 minute massage. This was one of the few massages I have come away from not disappointed, and it didn't break the bank either. I will definitely be back soon.

3  Thank LooLooxo
Reviewed 2 March 2011

I went to the spa based on a recommendation and I was not disappointed. At the moment I entered the beautifully appointed boutique space I was greeted by the professional and friendly staff and ushered into the cozy waiting room. I would recommend this place to anyone (and I'm generally fairly picky as to where I choose to spend my money). I have had massage experiences at many of the 'top end' places in Calgary and Banff, and again, based on the quality, value and professional service I will be back.

3  Thank MSR_750