Best Western Premier Freeport Inn & Suites
  • Breakfast included
US$209
US$157
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hotel Elan
  • Breakfast included
US$87
1,585 results
All reviewsomelette stationclose to the airportomelette barmade to order omeletscalgary airportgreat hotelcross iron millsbest westernsfree breakfastking suitehash brownsdeerfoot trailhot breakfastwaffle makerfront desk staffexcellent breakfastfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Stayed for 1 night at this hotel, and we were wishing we had booked for a few more nights here.
The hotel is newer, so the rooms are wonderfully appointed. The microwave and fridge in the room is a wonderful touch, as well as the in room safe.
The breakfast served was great, lots of selection, including hot food! Well Done Best Western!
I was very impressed and will stay here again. It is a bit out of the way if you are not staying there for the proximity of the airport, but well worth the drive to get to the other attractions in Calgary.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edmontonbound
Kim R, General Manager at Best Western Premier Freeport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and provide such a wonderful review about the Best Western Premier Freeport Inn and Suites. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to meet or exceed your expectations. We hope that you will be back soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

I can't say anything bad about this hotel. Very modern, nicely decorated, decent size room. Amazing bed - lovely nights sleep. Lovely breakfast and dinner the night before was very good too. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank hmdando
Kim R, General Manager at Best Western Premier Freeport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about the Best Western Premier Freeport Inn and Suites. I'm thrilled to hear that we met or exceeded your expectations in the quality of our beds and the food and beverage service. We appreciate your recommendation of our property!

Reviewed 16 May 2012 via mobile

I will never regret staying in best western premier in Calgary! I really enjoyed staying there, staff were very nice and welcoming...which made me very happy as I checked in... the breakfast was awesome and the pool and pool area was very clean... I was there for business and really needed to relax in the hot tub which was also very clean and in a very quiet and relaxing area... Will come back there for sure during my next stay!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank SofiaCantare

Dear Sofia, Thank you for posting such a wonderful review about the Best Western Premier Freeport Inn and Suites. It is nice to hear how much you enjoyed the hot tub and I am always pleased to recieve feedback about the great job our staff are doing to deliver exceptional customer service. We look forward t your next stay in Calgary.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

I was disappointed with my stay at this hotel. I booked it specifically for its pool and when I arrived I was told it was closed. I was placed in a room just outside the elevators and had to put up with a lot of noise all night long. In retrospect, maybe I should have asked for a different room. The music in the hallways was really loud and played all night. I had to call front desk twice to ask them to turn it down. The parking lot was packed and I had to park on the road which made me really nervous. I do recall the continental breakfast to be quite good, but the cleaning staff couldn't keep up and it was really messy. In general, the staff seemed a bit overloaded. I feel the hotel is overpriced in comparison to other places I've stayed.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Solotripping
Kim R, General Manager at Best Western Premier Freeport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about our property. I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations and you encountered the number of challenges during your stay. To avoid noise complaints in rooms above the pool we close our facilities from 10pm thu 6am daily. With regard to the balance of your comments I will definitely investigate each situation and try to make improvements that will positively impact future guests. I know we can always be better and by hearing from guests like yourself I am aware of specific areas to target. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

Shuttle arrived in less than 10 minutes to pick us up at 1:30 am. Staff was excellent everywhere. Room was wonderful - very clean, beautiful decor and incredible beds. Best complementary breakfast ever - warm perfectly boiled peeled eggs, fresh pastry, fresh fruit salad, and then cereal and toast. Shuttle took us back to hotel perfectly on time. Highly recommended. It was $154 including taxes - can't believe my luck. I have never put in a review but I just couldn't resist sharing how great this hotel was. We were just coming back from a very nice vacation and I was dreading the overnight in Calgary but it was just as good as the vacation!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PrairiepeopleB_W

Thank you for posting your excellent review of the Best Western PREMIER Freeport Inn and Suites. I am thrilled to hear that we could finish off your vacation with such a positive and lasting memory. I hope that you will plan another visit soon.