“Good but pricey ”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I ordered the sultani kebab (one ground beef and one striploin kebab) plate for take out. It was tasty if not a tad under salted. I was worried that I would get rude customer service based on reviews but luckily that did not happen. Price was $22.50 which I felt is a bit expensive for a simple plate (see picture) and given the casualness of the restaurant.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I tried various Persian restaurant in Calgary and this one is amazing. The food is really fresh, very good quality and the taste is great. I really enjoyed various plates and starters. I like Jojeh, Kashk Bademjan (A must try), Fesenjoon and Mast o Bademjoon. The service is awesome and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Tonight I ordered for a take out, went there and saw nuts, sweets for sale on counters in market style. And there was notice for not to sample. They looked good and I wanted to taste before buying them. So I asked one of the waitress to get me s some samples. She said "no samples" but the waitress next to her said I could sample them. I used the spoon to sample few, liked them and told her I would get them. The girl went inside, and suddenly a man came from inside and started shouting at me angrily - "you don't sample with your hands, there is a sign saying no sampling". I said I saw that and asked samples from the waitress. She gave me permission. The man replied " I should not use my hand to sample them".I explained nicely enough that I did ask the girl, she said yes and I used the spoon to sample after getting the permission. The man said okay and left without saying even sorry. You came to teach me manner how to sample when you don't have the manner to even ask the question instead accusing me of doing something without any investigation. Please grow up. This is Canada. Canadians are being praised for their courtesy. And please don't accuse someone knowing nothing. You didn't even ask the girl who was there the entire time. Thank you.

2  Thank rony317
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Just finished an outstanding dinner that totally exceeded my expectations! !! You have to try this place because you've probably driven past it before without realizing it.

1  Thank Keith S
Reviewed 30 March 2016

I don't even know where to start : cheap, large large laaaarge portions, best chicken ever, best taboule ever, everything is so good. Its really worth the stop!

1  Thank audrey22