“Fun place and staff for a cold beer”
Review of Craft Beer Market

Craft Beer Market
Ranked #46 of 3,547 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beltline
Houston, Texas
“Fun place and staff for a cold beer”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I am little surprised to read the reviews for this place. I did only go for drinks with a group of friends after a business meeting though. The place was packed with people so perhaps if you are hungry, go elsewhere. If you are going to socialize after work, I would highly recommend it. Their bar menu is excellent. And, the waitress was great fun, efficient and wanted to make sure the drinks we chose were what we had hoped for. We did order nachos and no one complained at our table.

• Visited May 2014

Calgary
“Mother's DayBrunch”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The whole family went to brunch. It is nice to go to such a quality place with your little kids. They welcomed you with Mimosa which was great. There were no diets and we ate everything from eggs Benedict (delicious), pancakes, fruit, salad, roast beef, mussels, salmon (smoked and sushi),and a plethora of deserts. Everyone licked their lips. The service is always great there and the food cannot be beat.

• Visited May 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Bad service from the time we walked in the door”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

It was "burger week" in Calgary so we wanted to try the burger Craft Beer was serving. I made reservations for 6:30 on Monday night. We arrived at 6:25 only to find out they had given our table away to a larger party that needed more room. The hostess then tried to seat us at a small round table meant for 2 and tried to convince us this would be large enough for 4 people. When we complained and asked for a table for 4 we were told there are no other tables and this one will be fine. We called another restaurant involved in burger week and left Craft to go elsewhere. Sad thing was, none of the staff seemed to care and I will never go back or recommend this restaurant to any of my friends. Very bad form on Craft if you ask me...

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Tanya H
Springbrook
“Awesome”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Went here for food and drinks before black sabbath Got here at about 445 so it wasn't busy but by the time we left it was packed. I had the steak sandwich nice cut of meat and cooked how I asked for it med rare came with onion petals yum yum and awesome home cut fries. Flavours were great. Now the beer is awesome here had a taster group of six beers to start which changes every Monday. Also tried there home brew brand which was tasty also I would recommend this as a great place to eat and start your night out

Calgary
“Easter brunch”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Our reservation somehow did not make it from the manager to the clipboard of the hostess despite using emails, but we were luckily able to be seated immediately anyway, and enjoyed our second special day brunch buffet this year at Craft. The range of food is awesome with something for everyone from mussels steamed just when you want them, to a omelette bar and everything else inbetween - including at least 3 types of salmon, my favourite. For the money, and for a special occasion, this cannot be beaten!

• Visited April 2014