“WARNING-addiction notice”
Review of OEB Breakfast Co.

OEB Breakfast Co.
Dining options: Breakfast
Canada
“WARNING-addiction notice”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Yes one has to wait in line, yet it is always worth the wait.
I live two hours away from this restaurant and I always look
forward for my next journey to Calgary as I am always craving the food
here. Everything that I have tried on the menu is mouth watering delicious.
When I crave breakfast food, the first thing that comes to mind is OEB!
Addicts be aware..

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Mississauga, Canada
“Best breakfast, worth the wait”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Great choices, farm fresh eggs, excellent coffee and freshly squeezed oj. The food was delicious, service was great. We had to wait to get a table, and you many have to sit at the big table with others, but it's worth it.

• Visited July 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best breakfast ever?”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Surely any place where you have to queue at 7am for a table to eat breakfast has to be awesome? The worst thing about this place was the extensive menu of delicious sounding food made it difficult to choose!

Great food, great service and best breakfast place I've come across yet.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Deanaero
Calgary, Canada
“Best Breakfast In Calgary very busy "Soul in a Bowl" "Berkshire Hog Coppa & Duck Eggs" "Maple Candied Salmon On Buckwhea”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Busy, but worth the wait when you get it it's perfect!!!
Everything on the Menu I have tried is sumptious :O

Visited June 2014
1 Thank FOODEENIE
Calgary, Canada
“Lots of options, good food and friendly service”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We'd been trying to get to OEB for a couple years now, but the line-up was always out the door on a weekend morning. We headed out early and got the last table. We were a bit overwhelmed with the menu (tons of options!), but the patrons next to us all gave us some input. Holy crab bennys for him, and I settled on the threesome (they were sold out of the lobster/shrimp crepe already at 8:30!). The benny was great - crab had good flavour, and duck fat potatoes were crispy, rich, and well seasoned. We asked for the eggs soft poached, and they came out a bit soft-medium (not runny), but it was actually perfect for the dish. The threesome was good - pancake was fluffy and edges a bit crispy; I had the chicken blueberry sausage and it was lean and mild, not fatty, salty or greasy. We shared both dishes and agreed that the bennys were fantastic and the favourite among the two. Service was good, friendly and prompt; our server forgot about my drink and realized when she came to take our orders - I didn't have to ask twice, which was nice. It's a small place, but they do maximize the area and can pack a lot of patrons in, but I would not consider it wheelchair friendly. The servers maneuvered the space well, and I never saw them get irritated, given how cramped it is to work in. There is street parking along Edmonton Trail and the side streets. We'll be back again and would recommend to others.

• Visited June 2014