“Very convenient, would come again”

Days Inn - Calgary Airport
Ranked #45 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
Reviewed 8 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Crystal13404, Manager at Days Inn - Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Reviewed 6 July 2013

First - they promise a shuttle. But no - you had me use a cab - yes - you paid for it - but of course I had to tip the driver.

Second - you charged my credit card for SECURITY purposes - which I did not authorize. I gave you a credit card for incidentals. I have no incidentals. I did not sign ANYTHING authorizing this. I realize if there are incidentals or damages or theft of course I will be charged. But it appears to be assumed I will be damaging something. You say you will reverse the charge if it is not needed - a charge that never should have been made. If I damage something THEN you should charge my card - and ONL,Y then.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank AnnoyedInCalgary

Dear Our Valued Guest,
Thank you for providing us feedback regarding your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was not positive and I do apologize for the inconvenience. I have forwarded your feedback to the operations team and we will look into the matter in detail. Thank you for your staying with us at the Days Inn Calgary Airport.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank George S

Reviewed 30 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Crystal13404, Manager at Days Inn - Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I would mark this as excellent if the hotel sorted out the free shuttle service. We were expecting to catch one of those busses from the airport that service a few hotels advertised on the side of the bus that you catch at a specific bus stop at the airport (as we've done in the past at other airports). Instead they had a system whereby you get a cab and they pay the driver at the hotel, the problem is this wasn't clear. Other than that the hotel is excellent for the money, the staff couldn't be more helpful, especially the guy we dealt with at the front desk. Breakfast was slightly better than expected. The room was fine. The hotel is about 15 minutes walk from Sunridge Mall, various eateries and the C-Train to downtown.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank AJS1066

Dear Our Valued Guest,
Thank you for the positive comments and for choosing the Days Inn Calgary Airport. We appreciate your constructive feedback and will use them as an opportunity to improve our service delivery. We will certainly share your comments with the team. Have a great summer and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stay here often - it's always clean and comfortable. Staff members are bright and friendly. The freebie breakfast is a cut about average - includes bacon and omelette patties.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Geoff W

Dear Our Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this wonderful review for the Days Inn Calgary Airport. I will certainly pass on your comments to our team. I would also like to thank you for the comments regarding our bright and friendly staff and for you overall feedback. It was our absolute pleasure to serve you and we look forward to accommodate you on your next visit to Calgary. Have a great summer!!

Reviewed 19 June 2013