“Nice atmosphere but services downhill!”

Oasis Wellness Centre & Spa
Reviewed 11 January 2013

This spa has really gone downhill in recent years. It used to be great - but now its only redeeming qualities are the lounge and group areas. The staff is nice enough but services are not up to par of other local spas, and the staff is constantly trying to upsell you on services - which really takes away from any relaxation you may be looking for.
There are much nicer, similarly priced (or cheaper!) spas in Calgary.

4  Thank KJDUB

Reviewed 9 January 2013

Its located on the bottom floor, so there are no windows, but they manage to keep it feeling cozy not gloomy. I would say the service I've recieved there has been medium to good, never excellent, it all depends on the person you get. Its a nice place for groups, mani-pedis that sort of thing, and I've had some luck with facials, I think my girls name was angela.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

After my massage but before my facial they put me in a waiting room. And forgot about me. I went to the front twice to say hey I have been waiting a long time. Then they said that they didnt have time to do my facial and could I just pay for the massage and come back another day. Ridiculous! So NOT a spa experience.

3  Thank PickyBrat
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Ive been going to oasis wellness center and spa for about 5 years now. I just want everyone to know that Ive been to other spas like in Banff and Vancouver and none of them compare to Oasis. First you get slippers and a robe, then you enter the waiting room whih resembles ancient egypt...you feel like your in a Pyramid. Theres fresh juice water and tea waiting for you. And once your done your spa treatment you can enjoy the sauna or steam room within the change room.

1  Thank Chelsey G
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I've been to Oasis on a gift certificate 3 times now. The building is beautiful and this place has so much potential to be a great spa. However, I have yet to receive a quality treatment. I have tried their manicure, pedicure and 1 hour massage, and was not impressed by any of them. They have a beautiful waiting/relaxation room, but it's had dirty dishes left in it each time I've been there. Services here are very expensive and I certainly wouldn't recommend them for the price. I think Oasis has managed to stay in business for such a long time because it is in a nice area of the city and has a beautiful space.

2  Thank Jschiz