“All around decent stay with very good hosts.”

City View Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 54 Calgary B&B and Inns
Berlin, Germany
“All around decent stay with very good hosts.”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I stayed at the City View B&B for one weekend, and it was an all around pleasant experience.

I guess you need to kind of like all the cheesy decoration - I found it charming: it made a nice change from the business hotels I usually stay at.

The quality of the breakfast was superb, actually the breakfast was a little piece of art each morning.

Micheline and Ken were good hosts and very supportive in any touristic questions I had.

I would stay at their place again!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank mkalfa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed 13 November 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights in October. It was probably the cheapest place to stay and considering we were just passing through we weren't fussy. Micheline is a lovely host and means well, however she is a little all over the place. The room we stayed in was okay; I agree with the other reviews there was too much junk and room was very dusty. The breakfast was average nothing special in my opinion. I probably would not stay here if I was on vacation but if you just need a place to sleep it's an average place with great views of the city.

• Stayed October 2011
2 Thank Isa198
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Like visiting my favorite eccentric aunt, my stay was a total success. As this is a bed & breakfast and not a hotel, I suggest you set your expectations accordingly.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Toni C
Reviewed 20 September 2011

A lovely friendly owner,within easy walking distance to downtown Calgary in a lovely quiet area.
Fabulous breakfast! I look forward to returning.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank lizzie88
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 September 2011

This is a good location to the city, within walking distance and good value. Ok breakfast and rooms but a bit too much clutter. Thank you for the stay.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David G
Albany
Reviewed 5 August 2011

This B&B is in a great location, within easy walking of the city, and the views are fabulous. The house is a bit dated, and the rooms quite pokey and run down. But the owners are very friendly and helpful, and they do a great breakfast.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Forriegirl
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 25 May 2011

This is my new home in Calgary. I really enjoyed my stay and so did my daughter. the location is nice and accessible to many places. Micheline and Ken were warm and friendly and even added a few things that were not a part of my paid package.

Stafford

Room Tip: take a suite