“Just like staying at your favorite friend's house.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calgary
City View Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 56 Calgary B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We arrived in the city a little earlier than your scheduled time and were able to check in at noon. The room had a panoramic view of the city. A private bath and king size bed were a nice touch. Room was nice and clean and had a private balcony. We walked to the saddledome for our event and walked to 9 ave and enjoyed an afternoon of shopping and a nice lunch. Breakfast was a delicious french toast/fruit & whipped cream combo, orange juice and coffee. Real food, not like a breakfast at your typical hotel. We enjoyed our stay and will keep this place in mind the next time we are in Calgary. Great value.

Room Tip: We chose sunset room and it exceeded our expectations.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AvidCoffeeDrinker
There are newer reviews for City View Bed And Breakfast

Reviewed 4 May 2012

I stayed at the City View B&B for one weekend, and it was an all around pleasant experience.

I guess you need to kind of like all the cheesy decoration - I found it charming: it made a nice change from the business hotels I usually stay at.

The quality of the breakfast was superb, actually the breakfast was a little piece of art each morning.

Micheline and Ken were good hosts and very supportive in any touristic questions I had.

I would stay at their place again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank mkalfa
Reviewed 13 November 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights in October. It was probably the cheapest place to stay and considering we were just passing through we weren't fussy. Micheline is a lovely host and means well, however she is a little all over the place. The room we stayed in was okay; I agree with the other reviews there was too much junk and room was very dusty. The breakfast was average nothing special in my opinion. I probably would not stay here if I was on vacation but if you just need a place to sleep it's an average place with great views of the city.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank Isa198
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Like visiting my favorite eccentric aunt, my stay was a total success. As this is a bed & breakfast and not a hotel, I suggest you set your expectations accordingly.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Toni C
Reviewed 20 September 2011

A lovely friendly owner,within easy walking distance to downtown Calgary in a lovely quiet area.
Fabulous breakfast! I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank lizzie88
Reviewed 8 September 2011

This is a good location to the city, within walking distance and good value. Ok breakfast and rooms but a bit too much clutter. Thank you for the stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David G
Reviewed 5 August 2011

This B&B is in a great location, within easy walking of the city, and the views are fabulous. The house is a bit dated, and the rooms quite pokey and run down. But the owners are very friendly and helpful, and they do a great breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple