“The taste of Napoli found in Calgary”

Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #362 of 3,547 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Famoso is a casual pizzeria serving authentic Neapolitan pizzas made with high quality ingredients in a domed Italian oven. Ideal for a quick lunch or a night out. Enjoy with wine, cocktails and beer.
Calgary, Canada
“The taste of Napoli found in Calgary”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

By far Famoso has the best pizza in Calgary. I like to join the happy customers who highly recommend this eatery. The quality of ingredients are at finest. Pizza is correct priced with an outstanding service. Bravo Famoso!, already you guys became famous in Calgary!!

• Visited March 2013

“Thumbs UP..”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

As people have said here before, why have a waiter to take your drink orders but not your food orders? I'm sure the servers expect a 15% or higher tip despite the fact that we are walking back and forth to order our pizza like a dollar slice place.
I got the vesuvio and was a little disappointed. The middle of the pizza was a little soggy and doughy. Also I like spicy food, but pouring a ton of chilli flakes on a pizza just kills the other flavours. We have chilli flakes on the table, don't kill the pizza before it gets there! Music was kinda loud, too much of a chain feel for me but It's probably worth a shot if you've never been.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Robet P
“Nice Food and Service”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I am always on a never ending quest for a pizza that comes close to those from the motherland. While I must say their margherita pizza was slightly thicker then a typical brick oven one from Italy, it hardly a deters me from giving 00 pizza my two thumbs up. I usually have my traditional favorite "pepperoni", but last week I decided to go for the "salami". Fun atmosphere though and I'd be happy to come back if it was convenient or part of a group get together.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jfredzik
Burnaby, Canada
“This is the best pizza I ate in Calgary !!!!!service is great :) I'm addicted”
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

Nice place , great service , treated with respect . Interesting menu ,unique , delicious pizza that gets me every time . If you want the best pizza in Calgary ,you want to go there .

• Visited January 2013
“Best Pizza in Calgary”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Delicious authentic Pizza, great service, fair price, In my opinion, the best pizza place in Calgary. The crust is amazing and the toppings are top notch.

• Visited April 2013