“Lovely Place and great Facial”
Review of Sante Spa at Hotel Le Germain - CLOSED

Sante Spa at Hotel Le Germain
More attraction details
Owner description: Santé Spa at Hotel Le Germain Calgary is the ultimate urban sanctuary, a perfect balance to the adrenaline-fuelled pace of modern life.Carefully designed to embrace the senses with soothing introspective contemplation, the use of monochromatic tones and modern functional design create a warm and inviting atmosphere providing the ideal environment to explore the restorative powers of spa. We welcome you to discover our menu of rejuvenating spa treatments, or choose from three one-of-a-kind wellness routes that we have developed specifically to meet the therapeutic needs of Hotel Le Germain guests and Calgarians living and working in the downtown core.
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Lovely Place and great Facial”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I booked a Facial with Sante Spa at the St. Germain location as I am a spa lover and wanted to check out Sante’s new location. ~ not to mention my face has been sooo dry and in serious need of help as I was looking dull and aging. When I arrived I had the pleasure of just relaxing in their comfortable waiting room. Susie came out and introduced herself and brought me to my facial room to change and get comfortable. The next 60 minutes was pure bliss, Susie really gave me the most amazing facial and explained the product she was using and why (the product smelled sooo good) she also gave me the best neck massage I have ever had. My face felt great after, better than it has felt in a long time. Susie also went over some great advice and tips for keeping my skin moisturized and looking young. It has been over three days and my skin still looks amazing. I am so impressed and happy! I found my new favorite spa and I look forward to my next visit.

Stephanie Hopkins

Visited May 2012
5 Thank iSysruns
SpaRitual_SanteSpa, Public Relations Manager at Sante Spa at Hotel Le Germain, responded to this review, 15 June 2012
Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our new Santé Spa at Hôtel Le Germain. We appreciate your comments, Susie is a great addition to our team and all our staff are extensively trained in our procedures for treatments and product knowledge. We hope you will be back again soon to help maintain your skin.

Christina Arthur-Dick, Marketing Director