“Yay”

Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yay”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

It was very fun for the whole group including my friends! They loved it
Also the three fairly large water slides were very very fun

1 Thank Poopoopoopoop

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun for the family”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

There are 3 big waterslides, each appropriate for various ages and levels, even ones you can go down in a group or with a child. They have life jackets available for the kids and the wave pool is great. It's always busy which can be a bit annoying but it goes to speak to how fun of a place it is.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Krizo
calgary, alberta
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“We had a great time!”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

The water slides are so much fun and the one that goes into the deep pool allows you to make people trains up to 5 people long. The balls that you can swing on over the deep end of the wave pool are always a hit. The hot tub is nice and hot and the steam room is hot but not overly so. Best time to go, we find, is around 4 pm.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank world_observer_9
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“This place is great!!!!”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I live about 15 minutes from this centre and I can honestly say it is a great place. My family and I go here often. The pool is fun clean and affordable. The waterpark is worth the entrance fee--my kids love it!! They have a gym, arenas, workout facilities, squash courts, etc...I play ball hockey every Monday, my daughter joined the gymnastics, we swim every month, and you can even join martial arts classes as well (my son is thinking about it). I highly recommend this facility.

Visited March 2013
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Fun for the kids.”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Southland is a little out of our area but when wanting a new place to go swimming at a great price, Southland it is. The kids have a lot of fun with the waves and slides.

Visited November 2012