“Calgary City Tour!”

Hammerhead Scenic Tours
Ranked #5 of 41 Tours in Calgary
More attraction details
Owner description: Hammerhead Scenic Tours is an experienced small tour company with many years of successful operation in Southern and Central Alberta offering a wide variety of single or multi-day city and scenic tour options to our customers. Our knowledgeable and friendly guide provide tours of Alberta’s unique natural beauty in comfortable touring van making Hammerhead Scenic Tours the best choice for discerning customers. Our Mission statement is to provide safe, friendly and personalized service to our customers. To achieve this goal we limit our tours to 14 people giving our tour guide ample opportunity to make each customer feel most welcome when enjoying their own personal experience of Albertan hospitality. We believe that there is a tour for everyone’s interests and abilities and we are always happy to be flexible and accommodating for our customers who will enjoy the relaxed and casual pace. Yours sincerely Petar Opacak
Perth, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Calgary City Tour!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We booked a ½ day Calgary city Tour for the 30th July 2014.
Through my own research on Calgary I was expecting a rather uninteresting business hub of a city and what a pleasant surprise we had on our tour with Peter.
Peter generously share is knowledge of Calgary and we gained an appreciation for the history and culture of this beautiful city.
Thank you Peter- you are so warm and friendly and we highly recommend your tours. If we had more time I would have liked to have done the Provincial Dinosaur Park with you, but have popped that back into the bucket list for next time.

1 Thank perthtravelbugs

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“had great fun in this tours .”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

i took tours to Drumheller& Badlands and Banff&Lake Louise Tour for the two days in a row with my friend who came to visit me from Japan as a travel. She is not goot at English but a very kind & freindly guide , Peter took care of us very well and she felt comfortable with the tour so that we decided to take one more tour to Banff on the following day .Both tour was a small group so i could ask several things at each shightseen spot to Peter and he knows a lot of things very well. I think both tours take us many places to see more than other similar one day tour so it's really valuable !! I'm very satisfied with his tour.

1 Thank RYOKO O
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“Great Tour”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My sister and I took this tour, it was great to. Petra was a great guide. I'd take one of his tours again. He was very pleasant and lots of fun! We took the Banff Lake Louise Tour.

1 Thank Susan B
Stuttgart, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Day Tour to Drumheller and the Badlands”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I wanted to go and see the Badlands during my stay in Calgary and Petar tried everything to make that trip happen although there weren´t enough people to go on the Tour. So in the end we had a very private tour - just 2 people - and it was amazing. Petar was funny, friendly, absolutely motivated and so enthusiastic about the destinations that I am not sure who took more pictures - me or him :) In addition he told us a lot about every spot we visited and answered all our questions with pleasure. I totally recommend that Tour to everybody who wants to spend an awesome day in the Badlands area, which is a really beautiful and interesting place to visit!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank 0-_Ani_-0
West Jordan, Utah
“Banff Lake Louise Tour”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We had a great time with Petar and are looking forward to booking another tour with him on a return trip to Calgary. He did a great job! One of the things that really stands out about him is that he enjoys seeing the sights as much as his clients do. It was just as much fun seeing Banff National Park for the first time as it was to watch him enjoy it.

Visited June 2014