“Leadership”

Great North American Grill
Ranked #2,086 of 3,725 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Doesn't it frustrate you to watch staff not react to situations properly, I always assume - they don't know what to do and that is the responsibility of management.
I was having a breakfast meeting. About 10 minutes into my meeting a family arrived with a small child - who proceed to scream at the top of their lungs. This situation didn't happened just once. Staff at the hotel did nothing.
After the 5th situation - I flagged down staff - who went away and came back offered me a free breakfast. I declined the breakfast - a few minutes later a manager came over offering a free breakfast. I again declined - pointing out this was like giving a fish a bicycle.
I went to settle my bill - where proudly the clerk - presented the bill with the breakfast removed.
I asked to speak to the General Manager who promised to follow-up and advise me directly - but in typical Hilton customer service 10 Days later that has not happened.
Leaders lead - In this case if senior management at the hotel staff - think so little of customers - that they do not have to fulfill their commitments - how do they expect better from their staff.

1  Thank GregM650

Reviewed 18 September 2012

Enjoyed the fluffy french toast that was served with a hearty helping of crispy bacon! They also had a self-service area for eggs, sausage and potatoes.

2  Thank JetsForFunJourneys