“Horrible Customer Service”
Review of Smithbilt Hats

Smithbilt Hats
Ranked #32 of 78 Shopping in Calgary
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I ordered a Calgary white hat over the phone for the famous Calgary white hat ceremony. When I called the girl on the phone acted like she did not know what I was talking about. Then she asked my hat size and I told her 6 7/8 or 7. When I received the hat it was a 7 1/8, which was to big. When I took the hat to their downtown location at TD Square the woman working the store could have not been more rude. I explained the situation and asked if I could exchange it for the correct size. She rudely told me I would have to take the hat to the other location. I then asked about purchasing a hat and having it shipped and she rudely told me I would have to go to their other location. While Smithbilt might have quality products, their customer service is horrible. Wrong hat size when ordered and rude service. I will stick with my Texas made product thank you.

2  Thank Dan K