“T'suu T'tina Nation Calgary”
Review of Grey Eagle Casino

Grey Eagle Casino
Ranked #74 of 307 things to do in Calgary
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Such a beautiful resort. The staff are awesome. Love the door man. And the feel of the resort is like a wonderful getaway. I am not a gambler, but the casino reminded me of Las Vegas. The large meeting room was perfect.
Rooms were beautiful and so clean.

2  Thank RobandAnna2014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Grey Eagle Casino is the only casino in Calgary you can smoke at, plus they have a very good
ventilation system so you don't go out stinking of smoke
The casino has recently expanded with lots of new machines and the floor people are very friendly and helpful
It is very clean also and the cleaning ladies are wonderful
They have different buffets each day and Thursday is Seafood buffet with mussels, large shrimp, crab legs and lobster claws, plus hot items like ham, beef, other hot items vegetables, potato dishes, different salads, soup, breads, lovely desserts and even diabetic desserts
The Seafood buffet is a good value at 29.95 for seafood unlimited
get there early as a line up starts to form about 4:15 or so and by 5 pm the line up is quite long

This is my favorite Calgary Casino with good food, good company and not bad machines for paying out , have fun !!

Not sure what day one of the other commenters went on but have never seen the casino dirty and smelly and with rude personnel wonder if he got mixed up and was at one of the other casinos which are dirty and smelly

2  Thank luvbullterriers
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I really felt we were treated exceptionally by the very friendly staff of this brand new resort. We loved the restaurant cuisine, it was excellent. Kudos to the chefs, well done! We enjoyed a full breakfast buffet with all the extras and fresh squeezed orange and apple juices! We were delighted with our room and the huge soaker tub. They even made us fresh chocolate covered strawberries and not just 5 but a dozen! I would recommend this resort to anyone. It was a real nice time, and we'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Originally, I'm was going to give this place a good review. Mainly because as a whole, my wife and parents and I enjoyed a good evening of Bingo. However, after our bingo time, we spent about a half hour at the slots. Nothing too crazy.

Except for that time when someone bumped me in order to squeeze by, it was uneventful... That is... Until I realized my wallet had been stolen from my back pocket.

Unlike Vegas, and even smaller places like Montreal, where they will use the cameras to find culprits, Grey Eagle casino security simply said they'd call back. Then they said to call back in the morning (they couldn't handle my case because of a shift change). Finally, annoyed by our enquiries, they admitted that I'd have to file a report with tribal police...

You can see where this is going.

Anyhow, whatever you do. AVOID!!! Or bring a bogus wallet with Monopoly money in it and a photo ID with a suggestive hand gesture.

This establishment does not seem too concerned about customers being pick-pocketed.

3  Thank Elroy S
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

Smoking is allowed, and this place stinks. It's much better to go to the other casinos in the area. They seem to only care about making money and there is no customer service. Rude staff, unhelpful. Would not go back to this casino.

5  Thank Traveltop8282