“Delicious Food, Great Restaurant”

Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Crowfoot
Reserve with OpenTable
Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Crowfoot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 3,874 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Getting a table at The Keg - Crowfoot is never easy, but it's worth the wait. Unlike the majority of Keg's in Calgary, this one is fairly new and very swanky. The decor is gorgeous and it really compliments the food. The wait staff are so lovely and attentive and friendly. On my last trip to The Keg my food came out late and I ended up getting it comped with they absolutely didn't have to do. For food that delicious, I will wait as long as they want me to.

Personal favorites: garlic cheese toast (they seem to have changed the recipe or something to make them more crispy and it pays off!), escargot, and baked garlic shrimp.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Steaks are average, nothing spectaculoar. I have to say quite pricy for what I am getting, but I feel it is paying for the chair I am sitting on. Well, a place I would not come often, if I did I would go broke. Great for a romantic dinner, and special occasions. Good looking people walking around, as I have reviewed many times, me and my husband enjoy eye candy with our meal. Great job overall, and beautiful restaurant. Question, what is up with the valet service, really?

Reviewed 7 November 2013

First time at this location. Cosy, wood decor with circular fireplace. busy on a Thursday for dinner. Best to make reservations. Attentive waiter. Very good service. Had the prime rib and it was perfect. Husband had one of the special dinners. A steak with crab. He was a bit disappointed with the steak quality and the small amount of crab. Wished he had ordered the prime rib instead. Shared a slice of chocolate cake- excellent , moist & rich. Wine, and a ceasar were ordered for drinks. This location did not make a good ceasar. Served in a highball glass and way over spiced. Disappointing.
I would return, just watch what we order. Good atmosphere for quiet date night.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Had a wonderful meal and excellent service here. Lighting is a bit dim but we'll definitely be back when we are in Calgary again.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

The food was delicious and the waiter was outstandingly helpful. A little dim, but that is ok. Lots of menu items. Washrooms are very clean and no smell. I would definitely recommend this place

Been to Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Crowfoot? Share your experiences!