“Beautiful!”
Review of Sana Spa

Sana Spa
Ranked #29 of 83 Spas & Wellness in Calgary
More attraction details
Owner description: Sana Spa at the Airport Radisson in Calgary, offers a complete day spa experience, comfortable treatment rooms, a lounge, New York style nail area, full service salon, clinical aesthetic services with top of the line anti-ageing, body treatments, massage, manicures, pedicures, bridal, Hannah, cutting edge makeup and hair services, FDA approved medical grade lasers. Clinical Aesthetics services include microdermabrasion and active serum infusion.
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Gorgeous new spa at The Radisson Airport. It's great to have a beautiful, brand new Full Service Spa in the NE.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

I had never had a facial before and felt nervous about. Coming into the spa, the smell already made you feel like you have stepped somewhere new. The ladies were so friendly as they guided me to the waiting area. They were just finishing up the appointment ahead of me and offered some tea.

I was shown into a room and got ready for the facial. Knowing little about my face, the lady explain everything I needed to know to keep it looking great! They even gave me a list of products to use and how often! This such a wonderful service especially for first time visitors!

When the facial started the lady was so gentle but firm enough to make it feel relaxing. It felt so amazing I'm pretty sure I was in a coma! The lady asked me a few questions and I had to ask her to repeat it because I was in such a dreamy state. After the facial I looked into the mirror and didn't realize it was me!!

I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends and family! The ladies are sure nice and super informative! If you have any concerns or questions about anything they are more than willing to help! This probably was a bad idea because now I'm hooked and plan on coming back soon!!

5  Thank Kat H
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Sana spa, what a great welcoming staff. Treats you like you are their family members. It is located inside a beautiful brand new Radisson hotel in Calgary. Upon arrival I was offered coffee or tea, I asked for coffee and I did not knew that they serve Starbucks coffee 'WOW'. Now I was wondering what is going to happen and a lady came with some bowls and asked me to close my eyes and take a deep breath of aroma.

Then I was escorted to the massage room... great decor, music and light. I had hawaiian hot stone massage which was unbelievable, I almost felt that I am in Heaven. The aesthetician are well knowledgeable and accommodating.

I would recommend everyone to use their services and get benefited from daily hustle-bustle busy life. It was worth to treat yourself as you deserve for it.

1  Thank Jitesh D