“Chic Coffee Shop”
Review of Deville Coffee

Deville Coffee
Ranked #3 of 135 Coffee & Tea in Calgary
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We popped into this lovely coffee shop for a late breakfast. Great coffee and my breakfast wrap was delicious. Staff were very polite and attentive. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Really handy for Palliser Hotel... avoid the Starbucks in the basement and go here just across the road on 8th Street. Great coffee, nice croissants, friendly staff. Nice open environment. Works for me. Wish it was my local.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

My wife & I stopped by in early May for a coffee. The cappuccino was excellent, as was the drip coffee. Also, we thoroughly enjoyed the vegan chocolate chip cookies they had to offer. Definitely a good stop!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We loved the atmosphere, $4.50 Australia style cappuccino. Modern, corporate, small area but trendy.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Before leaving Calgary for the airport we were looking for a coffee shop close to the Fairmont Hotel. We found a welcome change to hotel fare both in quality and value. Had wonderful coffee and egg wrap both veggie and with meat. Lots of local hang here as well.