Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport
Ranked #12 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
Invercargill
“Fantastic Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

My stay at this hotel was great, everything about my stay from the accommodation to the staff was fantastic. They have a free 24 hour shuttle service to the airport, I found this service great as it saved me the hassle of organising a taxi.

Room Tip: They have a 24hr free shuttle services that leaves every hour e.g. at 5pm, 6pm.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jillian H
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Jillian H,

Thank you for taking the time to review the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre! My staff and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try our very best to provide all of our guests with warm and welcoming service. We hope to see you again when you are back in Calgary. Please feel free to contact me directly to book your next stay with the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport.

403-475-1001

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
British Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Stayed overnight to catch a morning flight; shuttle was quick to respond upon arrival and on time for morning ride to airport. The room was spacious, bed and pillows were very comfortable! Ric's Grill in this hotel was excellent for food, service and price. We will stay on our return.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dubber1157,

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stayed here for a one night stopover. We arrived from the airport at approx 11pm and left on the 6am shuttle to the airport in the morning. We were given clear instructions for a shuttle from the airport, but would have to wait 15-20 mins for one so we decided to take a taxi. It took about 10 mins and cost $22. The shuttle leaves from the hotel on the hour, every hour for the airport. We left right on time. Check in and check out was quick and painless, very friendly staff. The rooms were fantastic - had everything you could want including a long mirror, close-up mirror in the bathroom, iron/ironing board, great shower, flat screen tv etc. They have free wifi too. I wish I could have stayed there longer. We booked the room direct on the website and got a great deal. Would definitely recommend staying there, even if it's a quick stop - extremely good value for money.

3 Thank foreverblended
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Dear Foreverblended,

Thank you for a great review! We appreciate you taking the time to comment. My team and I are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport. I see that you were only here for a short visit, hopefully for your next time you are able to enjoy our on site Ric's Grill as well as our Sana Spa. Please feel free to contact me directly to book your next stay!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

I had to stay over night and this hotel worked out great. It's new and the staff was great. Check in and out was fast too. I would definitely come back. It's close to the airport and if you need to head out early you can jump on the highway and be on your way.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear Walter V,

Thank you for taking the time to add a review on your stay at the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at the property. Once the tunnel to the International Airport is completed we will also be a 5 minute drive away from the Airport. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are back in town, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to book your room.
Yours In Hospitality,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

Beautiful new hotel in a great location for airport travel especially!! Great attention to detail and prompt shuttle service after a long delay in Cancun!! Would book this hotel again for sure! really liked the room and the restaurant was lovely!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Lisa G,

Thank You for taking the time to add a review about the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport and Ric's Grill . We greatly appreciate your patronage, Hopefully next time you can experience the on location Sana Spa. We look forward to seeing you again.
Please feel free to contact me directly to book your next stay.
Alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

I got a great price at this hotel and it is not too hard to get to. Very close to the airport as well. It is so so nice! The lobby is very nice, and the hallways to the rooms are very modern/chic. The rooms were great. Everything is new of course, but they chose a nice design for everything. The bed was also very comfortable. The staff at the front desk were very polite. There is also a little store beside the front desk for some snacks or drinks.
I absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be in the north of Calgary, or by the airport.

AgentSuzyQ,

My staff and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us at the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre. We greatly appreciate your review on our property. We look forward to having you stay again!
Please feel free to contact me directly for your next booking.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

My wife and I had to stop over in Calgary for one night and are very glad we chose the Radisson. This new hotel has immaculate rooms and the customer service, specifically Kat, was outstanding. She bumped us up to a jacuzzi suite because we were exhausted from a long day of travel and my wife was not feeling well, and the room was the nicest we have stayed in. The jacuzzi was huge, the shower had three different heads, and a two sided fireplace was a beautiful touch. We are so grateful to have had the chance to stay here! Although we didn't have a chance to use it, the pool area looked great and the restaurant looked delicious.

Two small notes of warning though; because of all the construction, the shuttle takes a roundabout way to the airport, so it takes about 15 min to get there (this is only temporary and will be better once the new roads are done), and standard rooms do not have bathtubs, only showers, however the rooms are beautiful.

Thanks again Radisson and we look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
Dear dixo2013,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate your comment towards our Front Office Supervisor, Kat. She does a great job of implementing the " Yes I Can" Radisson service culture to all of our guests. We hope that your travels bring you back in the near future!