“Full of Potential”

Bar C
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Food/Wine/Beer/Cocktail programs that are designed to be 'easy' so you can enjoy the company at your table, rather than over-thinking your choices from the menus. Featuring a cold bar for charcuterie, cheeses and preserves, draft sparkling wine and two flat-screen TVs for watching the game, Bar C is the place to unwind after work or to spend the night with old and new friends.Check out our unique wine program and fun cocktails. With old classics as well as modern twists, brunch is now available on the weekends from 11am - 4pm.The newest member of Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts' family of restaurants, join Bar C's Head Chef Lancelot Monteiro for a night of tasting plates shared and savoured.
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We recently went to Bar C to celebrate a family occasion and to be honest about it, we were a little disappointed but I can't quite put my finger on why. Being a part of the CRMR group of restaurants we kind of expected to be supremely impressed but it didn't turn out that way. The staff is friendly in a way but not really engaging but the food was good. All things considered we'll probably go back and give them another try.

1  Thank GordonM1957

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

It was a rainy afternoon and I was trying to find a steak place the. Thought maybe real spaghetti and meatballs. I stopped Nd went into bar c and the atmosphere was nice friendly staff and I sat up to the bar and spoke with the bartender and told him what I was thinking and what my taste buds wanted. He recommended the buffalo ribeye and I accompanied it with roasts vegetables and rhubarb cheese cake for desert and a great glass of red wine. The meal was excactly what I was craving. Not often it happens the flavor of the food is a match for what you want and served well with outstanding service.

1  Thank traveljunkie22_10