“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 2nd Ave 4th St SW
Description: Mimi is the one who invites you over, makes you glad you came the moment you arrive and hopes you came hungry. Mimi's food has a big Italian heart and you're going to love it - it's simple, playful and satisfying. Pastas of all kinds, from old-country spaghetti to fresh ravioli made by hand. Meats and fish grilled simply, from the heart. Pizzas, thin and crisp with happiness. Salads composed with a generous Italian hand. And wine, lots of great wine, cheerfully served and deliciously affordable. Mimi's is colour, warmth and energy, inspired by the Mediterranean in all of us and by family and friends who share in the good times. Mimi's. In-house. By hand. With Love
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Just newly opened. Quite slow on a Saturday night, but hope it picks up. Would like to see success! Waiter was new, but friendly.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We came into Mimi's last night for dinner and had the greatest dining experience. Our food was delicious and hot (also, great appearance!) and the service was impeccable! Our server's name was Kim and she was the sweetest - possibly the best service I have ever experienced in Calgary. There was a perfect balance of attentiveness without hovering which made it comfortable and laid back. Does she ever stop smiling?? Very refreshing. The lighting was a little bit too bright for my liking but overall our experience was no less than amazing. We will definitely come back to this restaurant to try more items off of the mouth-watering menu.

1  Thank Kelly R
Reviewed 9 August 2013

After making ineffectual reservations at a different restaurant, my friend and I ended up at Mimi's Italian Grill - Eau Claire. I love restaurants and walking in to delicious smells is delightful. Mimi's did not disappoint! Our waiter Sean was most anxious to please and recommended a wonderful Shiraz. My Chicken Caprese Sandwich was really good. After lunch, the sommelier Stephen made and delivered to me an awesome cappucino and then we talked wine:). All in all a surprisingly great experience and I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I have to say that I am a very picky eater but the food at Mimi's is super delish! And the service is awesome (Clay) thank you so much for making us laugh and enjoy our lunch! You are awesome and make the experience that much better!

1  Thank ChestermereSonia
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Food was really good, delicious pasta. Service was quick and friendly. the atmosphere is nice. wish there was a patio. server's name was sherise and we also talked to some sort of wine steward. it wasn't too busy, and the service seemed personalized. far better service than any other restaurant in the area. Overall a pretty good experience, we'll be back.

2  Thank Cara R