“Wonderful Stay”

Ranked #11 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
Brampton, Canada
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was super sick when I arrived and the staff did everything they could to make my stay comfortable and as homey as possible. The hotel is brand new, amenities are great. I could see the upgrades they've implemented compared to other Hampton locations.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

William M, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Good Day Barb P,

I am sorry to hear you were under the weather when you arrived but am so happy to hear our dedicated and loyal team members took good care of you. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our new property and appreciated the upgrades we implemented.

We look forward to being your "friend in town" when you are back in the city.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We chose this hotel because of it's proximition to the Airport Terminal (very close). We arrived in the evening and went to dinner (three mile to shopping area). Then retired for the eveing with an early flight departure. The wind blows all the time in Calgary, and with our top floor room, the wind caused AC unit to whistle irregularly. Turning on the fan only masked the noise a bit - and it was too cold to turn on the AC unit. After Nearly Sleepless night - my wife and I were very fatigued travelers the next day.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank 232jameshw
Good day 232Jameshw,

I am sorry to hear that your stay was not enjoyable due to a whistling noise you heard on the 10th floor in your room. As per my email that I have sent to you, I have our Maintenance Department looking into this right away.

Please feel free to respond to the email I sent you and we can figure out what we can do to make the experience right for you next time!
Sherwood Park, Canada
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We loved the new hotel . It is very close to airport. Quiet even though we could see the airplane from our window on the 8th floor. It has a shuttle from Airport. We arrived by car. lovely room, The was a delicious Hot breakfast. Fast efficient check in and out. We'll be back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

William M, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Good day Centsable, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us. I'm so happy to hear you got a chance to enjoy our convenient location to the Calgary Airport, quite and well maintained rooms and complimentary hot buffet breakfast! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Like other reviewers, Hampton has become one of my go-to hotel chains for both business and leisure travel. I like the consistent experience, and the Hilton Honors loyalty program, where a member earns base and bonus points and can easily redeem online or with the help of a dedicated 800 support line. This particular property surpassed my expectations. The room, mirroring the rest of the building, had a modern decor, yet was cozy and nicely layed out with TV, white duvet bed, comfy chair, and corner work desk. The bathroom featured a large step-in shower and large vanity. Due to an early-morning checkout, I did not have time to sample the breakfast offering. I was pleasantly surprised at checkin to learn of a light dinner menu offering (which I passed on in favor of a local pub). The well-lit pool was beautiful, and the whirlpool the largest I have ever enjoyed. Strong jets and nice 104 F temperature. Fitness center looking on to the pool was a nice design, though I did not get to use. Quick and hassle-free shuttle ride to the nearby airport. No noise, as the twin Homewood Suites adjacent to the property was fully constructed. Parking lot access was a bit challenging with the side road median not allowing crossover, but otherwise a very pleasant stay. Room price came at a premium, but the convenience and amenities made it a smart choice. I would definitely stay here again if within budget.

Room Tip: The entire property (a 10-story tower) is very quiet. You need your guest room key to access the el...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
William M, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Good day Kevin H,

We feel the same you about our wonderful Hampton brand from the first touch point of reservations, to check in, friendly team members, hot buffet breakfast and great layout and are happy that you got to enjoy those at our new property.

While there are numerous hotels in the area, thank you for choosing ours to stay at. We look forward to seeing you again.
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Over the years Hamptons became my favorite chain of hotels. And this hotel is no exception. Hotel is brand new (3 month) within 5 minutes to airport. New, clean, spotless, everything works. Good breakfast. Great personnel. Great sleep quality.
For some people - near construction site for Hilton Resort and Hilton Homewood. No work at night.

The front desk gave as good tip on the area restaurants and I think they eat there too.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Good day VSPE,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the convenience to the Calgary Airport, our breakfast, comfortable rooms and helpful team members!

While there are numerous hotels in the area, thank you for choosing ours to stay at. We look forward to being your "friend in town" next time you are back.
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My wife and I had to make a quick stopover in Calgary April 09, 2014. Having stayed at other Hampton Inns I was very pleased with this new facility. Currently it must be the closest hotel to Calgary International Airport (and with all the current airport construction this is a bonus!) The courtesy shuttle ride takes only a few minutes to the hotel. Great check-in upon arrival for us (at 11:00 pm.) Room was quiet and we had a great sleep. Excellent breakfast (the best so far at a Hampton Inn). Staff was very friendly & courteous. Look forward to our next visit.

1 Thank travelRobbie
Good day travelRobbie,

I am so happy to hear you and your wife got to enjoy the amenities our new hotel has to offer such as the convenience to the Calgary Airport and complimentary shuttle service, hot buffet breakfast, quite and clean rooms and our wonderful and loyal team members!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

As always, experience at the Hampton was great. Staff were incredibly helpful when our reservations were mixed up. Very close to the airport. Easy to get to. Parking lots were only partially available due to construction and snow which created some confusion and issues with luggage but should be fine once construction is complete.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

William M, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Good day 70stacym,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

We always appreciate comments regarding how our hotel and service are perceived by our loyal guests and is a great treat to hear such good things! I do understand your comments regarding our lack of parking from construction and snow and thank you for those. I am happy (and relieved) to say that the construction should be over with in the next couple of weeks because our 2nd hotel, the Homewood Suites by Hilton will be opening its doors! It is the first Homewood Suites in Western Canada and we couldn't be more thrilled to be a part of that excitement. When you are back in town come by and take a look at the Homewood Suites; it will be beautiful property and remember to come as see us over at the Hampton Inn too!

Again, thank you for your feedback; it is always appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.