“Best Donair in the NW hands down!”
Review of Jerusalem Shawarma

Jerusalem Shawarma
Ranked #354 of 3,709 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We ate there today after reading some reviews on a forum....and let me tell you it did not lie. We had the chicken and beef shawarma wraps with a side of garlic potatoes. After filling them with your choice of veges and sauces they grill them. Portions were generous, I could not even finish the one I ordered. The garlic potatoes were absolutely fabulous! Located in the NW community of Country hills....it may be a drive for some...but well worth it if you ask me. We will be going there regularly.

1  Thank Jenn L

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

But this place has the best shawarmas ever. Now everyone will want to go there. This is the restaurant of choice in our family .

1  Thank Bennetts-11
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The food at Jerusalem Shawarma is amazing. The chicken shawarma is one of my favourites. I also love the stuffed vine leaves.

Make your way to Jerusalem Shawarma you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank elizabeth h
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

this is not a regular donair joint amazingly fresh crispy and hot food. nice place and clean. Stop by for some great falafel or sharawrmaiu

1  Thank chinjabi
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is a fantastic little lunch spot. I recommend the large Chicken Shawarma. They double wrap them so they don't fall apart like others I have had. The owners are very friendly and the service is excellent. They do not skimp on the meat and other fixings either. Best to go before or after the lunch rush because it is not a huge place and does get lined up out the door.

1  Thank Kauaitraveller