“Consistently delicious!”

Posto Pizzeria and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Posto Pizzeria and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #173 of 3,644 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Both of my visits to Posto have been fantastic!
I came once on a date and we ordered a salad (kale), 2 appetizers (mezza luna - like perogies, and the wild boar prosciutto) and a chicken pesto goat cheese pizza. All items were delicious! We were excessively full afterwards, but ecstatic we'd come to try the place out.

The next time I visited, I came with some colleagues. Once again we ordered a variety of appetizers (octopus, eggplant fritters, and calamari) plus a pizza or salad each. I had the chance to try both the warm tomato and the romaine salads and both were fantastic and packed with flavour. Definitely didn't regret my choice to get a salad over pizza (as sometimes I do).

Overall, I will definitely be back as it is a pleasant casual alternative to Bonterra with a more relaxed atmosphere and accessible menu. Staff is awesome too!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Both visits to Posto have been excellent, the service is great and the wine list is varied and interesting. The menu is unique and the items are well portioned for tapas style eating. We tried the warm tomato salad, and the cured meats that are all made in house. I am so impressed with everything we tried. This is a great place!!

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Kept on driving by Posto but finally decided to cross the threshold...And I am ever glad I did. Calgary boasts a number of great pizza places, but this has to rank in the top two or three. Eclectic topping choices from the menu translate exceedingly well to the plate! Potato on a pie? Yes indeed! Don't delay like I did. Put a stamp on yourself and mail down to Posto!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

First time visit. It won't be our last; the food was spectacular. It's an Italian style Tapas bar. No pasta but fabulous pizza to share along with a variety of small 'piatti'. Modest wine list but some nice wines on it. Not a large bar so reservations likely a goo idea -- we were there on a Monday night and is was full by 6:30. A few seats at the bar over looking the open kitchen.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

There are so many pizza places popping up in Calgary that it is almost hard to keep track, so it is normal to wonder if a new pizza place you are trying is going to be as good as the last. I have to admit that I haven't had great experiences at Cibo or Bonterra (Posto's family of restaurants) but I was beyond happy with Posto's pizza. We shared the potato and the prosciutto. The potato was one of the best pizza's I've had in this city. The prosciutto was as good as some of the other amazing pizza places in the city, in particular my personal favourites Without Papers and the pizza place in Mercato West. I would def run back for that potato pizza in a heart beat!