“Waste of Time”

Ranked #2,381 of 3,599 Restaurants in Calgary
Calgary
“Waste of Time”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Too many good spots in downtown Calgary to waste time on this one.

Weak food and especially aloof and unfriendly service. If you're only looking for some pretty servers to ogle, hit up Joey Eau Claire or Earls. Yes, it is honestly that bad. I was only looking for a drink and a decent meal, clearly that was too much to ask from this place.

• Visited April 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Avoid this place”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I did not enjoy my visit in the slightest. The server was impolite, the food was not very good for what I paid, and the drinks were quite overpriced. I went there because it was close to my hotel, but next time I'll walk a few extra blocks for Earl's or Moxie's.

• Visited April 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“A very small pour of wine!!!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The atmosphere is fun. The small pour of the wine is killing me. Come on guys you are sort of ripping us off!! And really, splurge on the wine glasses, step it up a bit!!

• Visited February 2014