“Quality, Value and Service are superb”

Alberta Boot Company
Ranked #11 of 78 Shopping in Calgary
Reviewed 12 January 2014

It was time for some new boots - the last ones were 20+ years old and had seen better days. The Lady who served me was excellent - she was patient, knowledgable, helpful and made the whole matter a pleasure. This was our second time at Alberta Boot, having bought our daughter here first real pair of working cowgirl boots in 2011. I bought two pair this time and am delighted with the boots - they are well made and will last me through the next 20-30 years easily. If you're in Cowtown and want or need real boots at a good price, visit Alberta Boot and you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank windsandandstars
There are newer reviews for Alberta Boot Company

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Most helpful people on the planet and the best boots. Got a pair custom made and the exceeded my expectations by miles.

3  Thank canadiakowboy
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

If you're in the market for real boots, this is the place to go. Nicest people working there. Beautiful boots. Very reasonably priced. I have owned maybe 30 pair of cowboy boots in my life. I know boots. This is the place to go. We made the mistake of taking the train/tram. We should have taken a cab. It was nice to use public transport but we has to walk another 3/4 of a mile or more to get to the store.

3  Thank brainwavesurfdog
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My husband and I were staying in Calgary for a week, and knew we had to get some boots. We saw Alberta boot factory advertised in our travel guide, and thought we'd check it out. We have never bought boots before, and the staff was super helpful. Right away a staff member pulled out a boot in the right size and colour I wanted, and she knew exactly how it should fit. My husband loves his boots and also bought a hat. The staff gave us free leather coasters and a coupon for a nearby restaurant. Definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank JSherH
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I have been wearing Alberta Boot Company boots every day for over 25 years. I try and drop into the store every trip to Calgary and get a new pair, failing that I just call them up and order over the phone. I have had both custom ordered boots as well as off the shelf. They always fit perfectly. My latest trip I wanted something special. I was taken into the back to select the leather I wanted. The sales person showed me a very select leather that looked great. She suggested a custom two tone top for the boots and was sold. I ordered them up and asked them to ship them when done. Never a problem dealing with the great people who always do whatever is needed to please. Once again I have a great pair of boots that fit perfectly. Even living almost 800km away I will never get my boots from anywhere but here.

3  Thank Trainer019