“Two thumbs down.”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #2,649 of 3,624 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Ordered a 14 piece meal for Mother's Day seeing I received coupons in mail. My order was over a half hour late (took 1.5 hours to get from time of ordering) with myself having to call to find out about hold up. I call the 1-800 number and was told they had to transfer me to the store that is preparing my order. I waited on hold for over five minutes to end up hanging up and calling start directly. After being told unapologetically that yeah they are behind today I was informed my order had left already. Took another 10-15 mins for it to arrive. Now if the food was good I probably wouldn't complain all that much but the chicken was awful! KFC has gone down hill so bad that I will never order from them again. The bottom of the container was full of grease. The coating (skin) was soggy and soft. The fries were mushy. The only positive I have to say is the driver was nice.
KFC really needs to re-evaluate how they cook the chicken. Next time I want take out chicken I am going to order from Mary Browns.

There are newer reviews for KFC