Pig & Duke Neighbourhood Pub
Open today: 11:00 - 01:00
Review Highlights
Good choice of beers & very decent food

We found it a bit loud for conversation with the music plus sports TV so moved into the back... read more

Reviewed 24 July 2015
lovetheunexpected
Northwich, United Kingdom
via mobile
Good menu, lots of beer options, quiet enough for conversation

Reviewed 18 March 2015

from US$184.15
from US$65.66
from US$100.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My wife and I took our daughter here for supper, after we dropped off some goodies at her apartment. I would highly recommend it.
The service was very good, and, important for a pub, the beer selection was excellent, with plenty of BC choices. We were allowed to sample to choose what we wanted, and they served honest pints.
The menu was quite varied. I cannot remember what the ladies had but they were happy. I had the meatloaf, which would have served two people. It was huge. And tasty, so the best of both worlds.
The atmosphere is pub and it had a patio, but since it was 30 C, we were happy to be out of the sun.
Try it, you'll like it. Even if your name isn't Mikey!

Reviewed 24 July 2015

We found it a bit loud for conversation with the music plus sports TV so moved into the back room.
The server was friendly & helpful. She guided us through the different beers & got it right for all 4 of us.
Foodwise the meatloaf was huge & tasty, highly recommended.
The fish & chips were tasty too & good sized portions.
Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 March 2015 via mobile

Had a MeetUp here and it worked well. Lots on the menu for everyone that wanted a bite. I had the meatloaf which was colossal. Only critique being a few too many peppercorns and lemon juice; but meaty and bacon-topped goodness. Not too bad to find parking, either!