“Best Customer Service Ever”

Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport
Ranked #54 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Was checked in by one the best front desk people I have ever encountered in my years of travelling. Well trained, but also had that inner drive to exceed in her position. Location is perfect, close to main roads and attractions. Breakfast was hot and delicious. Hot tub and pool area were clean and well maintained. Bed was a bit soft for my liking, but my nephew and his girlfriend liked them.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank rival10
StaybridgeYYC1, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Hello our Staybride Family,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are genuinely happy that you had a unique and fantastic experience here at the Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport. We are especially proud that our staff was able to make such a great impression on your stay here. We would absolutely love to have you back as our guest the next time you are in Calgary!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Customer service is exceptional. Personally Shaf Murji and his coworkers have set themselves apart from the rest of the industry. The hotel is solid with all the key amenities like all the others but the staff is what makes this place the place to stay when in Calgary. I travel the country and stay in many different hotels and brands along the way and am in the highest point category in 3 separate different hotel chains. Staybridge is truly a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Travel1012000

Good day,
Thank you for your lovely comments about our beautiful home and our team!
From all of our staff here at the Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel as we take pride in providing “Perfect Service” as Satisfaction is our Top Priority. Our staff here at the Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport appreciates your feedback as we work hard to not only meet but exceed your every expectation each time you stay with us! We're so pleased to hear that our staff made you feel right at home and we will be sure to share your kind words with them! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
We appreciate your loyalty and business as a happy guest is why we are in the hospitality industry.

Shafi Murji

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I really liked this place because of:
1) location
2) amenities (fridge, stove, free laundry, free OK breakfasts
3) service (they did find my reward number even if I forgot my card, plus they kind of remembered my name)

The only thing, is pillows, like any other hotel in the world, they believe that we all need extra bulky huge, fluffy pillows. I would prefer something on the flatter side and firm. Just like my well worn pillow that I've used for years.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
StaybridgeYYC1, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review of your stay at The Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport. I am pleased to read that we countered your expectations with exceptional service and amenities. I am also glad to read your comments about our front line associates–our team is very astute and we take pride in knowing our guests names and preferences before they enter our hotel.

I would also like to thank you for your comments about our hotel pillows. I am always happy to receive guest feedback as it enables us to continually improve our high-standards. I have passed this note along to our Executive Housekeeper who will investigate this further.

It has been a pleasure to read your comments and I thank you again for sharing them. I look forward to welcoming you upon your next stay with us.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

check different websites for the best deal.Very clean room with kitchenette facility. The staff are super friendly and helpful. The breakfast is better than most in this category. if you are luck to arrive on one of the three days a welcome snack/supper is provided between 5-7:30 PM. If you need a movie to watch or more popcorn just ask. Cookies in lobby upon arrival. Shuttle to airport available 24 hours but factor in traffic and other pickup or dropoff -generally 20 minute driving in good conditions.There is an american grocery store within vicinity so if having a longer stay can get groceries. Mall is within walking distance which has a Hudson's bay store. Enroute to mall found two restaurants-vietnamese and mediterranean both good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of the Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport. I am happy to read you enjoyed your experience and that you regard our hotel to be exceptional. Thank you for your recognition of our service team as it is our pleasure to ensure your stay is comfortable and memorable. We look forward to welcoming your return.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

After a long day's flight the staff at the hotel were very helpful and accommodating. The hotel room was nice and clean. Very peaceful and restful. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. =) Service was great! No complaints at all.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
StaybridgeYYC1, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Hello and thank you,

We are so happy that you loved your experience at the Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport

The Staybridge Suites experience is to make our guests feel comfortable and relaxed, like a member of the family, not just our guest.

We have complimentary breakfast, a weekly social hour where we serve appetizers, Wi-Fi, self laundry facilities and a kitchenette in every single room for our guest’s convenience.

A 24 hour complimentary shuttle to and from the airport, is a proud service the Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport provides for the convenience of our guest.

It has truly been a pleasure to have you as our guest and hope to welcome you back real soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have stayed at other Staybridge Suites but this was my first time to the Calgary location. I only stayed for one night, but have a week's trip coming up and will definitely stay there if I can. Front desk staff were welcoming and apologetic my room wasn't yet ready (although I was an early arrival). My room was clean and spacious, and the location is great for shopping in the Sunridge Mall area. The bonus of breakfast in the morn ing and the evening reception through the weeknights makes this a great value as well.

I have to make special note of the Guest Services Manager Shaf Murji. The enthusiasm he has for his job and the guests his hotel serves are second to none and truly best in class. He greeted me at check in, and at the evening reception he greeted some people by name and truly exuded that he wanted everyone to feel welcome. If every hotel could share in this level of commitment to making sure their guests feel welcome and greeted as friends not just "bums in beds" it would make travelling a true joy. I have never actually asked for someone's name before to point them out, but he definitely needs mentioning.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Amazing words from our valued guest,

Thank you so very much for sharing with us your most recent experience. It is of great pleasure that we have met all of your expectations on what we have to offer. As our team lives hospitality and are dedicated in creating a revolution in the hospitality industry that will ensures all of our valued guest receive nothing less then 100% satisfaction from the moment they enter our front doors. We hope and will be glad to welcome you back with open hands to exceed your expectations once again, Thank you for your loyalty to our brand and business.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Moved from another hotel to this one due to issues at the other hotel. The rate at the Staybridge was competitive to other area hotels. The room was somewhat worn but OK. There was a strong smell of febreeze in the room. The room was clean and had everything I needed. The front staff were excellent. The morning breakfast had a good selection. I was looking to find a car wash at 6:00AM and the guy working the front desk went out of his way to find a location that was open at that time of the morning, great customer service. I have suggested to our local branch manager to consider using this hotel in the future rather than the usual one that is used (many issues). Our company does about 60 room nights a year.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your detailed comments about your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback as this is the best gauge by which we can measure our success and make changes where necessary and appropriate. We will certainly share your insights with the entire team. We are excited to hear that you had a great time with us and hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Once again thank you for choosing The Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport!